Search

Thailand Honeymoon Help for Nov/Dec 2018

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SantiC
Again, thanks a ton! This is helpful.

We wont be making it to GT unfortunately. That was a bit outside of our budget, but from your pictures and description it looks amazing. I am sort of glad on your "Dont" suggestion for Bangkok since we are actually only spending one night there and that was one of the reasons I was asking about Gaggan (one night and three hours of it at the restaurant). Still debating it. You are also not the first person who has said Bangkok wasnt their favorite place (or your wife in this case).

On Chiang Mai, we are doing the Conrad in Koh Samui which is a bit out of the way, so maybe the 137 Pillars is the better option for us to be in the middle of the city. We are also finishing our honeymoon in the Maldives, which will be relaxing with nothing to do.

On your arrival in BKK did you go through Fast Track lane in the airport since you were business? We are flying first class on Korean Air and hoping we get the complementary Fast Track. They dont offer a car service unfortunately. I am debating paying the ~$90 for the St Regis car service which provides Fast Track, but might not if first class gives it to us.
You'll get it with any C or F flights into Bangkok. I would use the car pickup because it generally guarantees your room will be ready and puts you higher in the peaking order for upgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.