Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rosewood Hotels and Resorts

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:54 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by Aventine
A little off-topic but have you heard anything about Rosewood Bangkok? Opening dates or deals?
All good! I believe March 31 is the current target date and Elite Advisors can start booking in about 2-3 weeks...Not sure if that means the hotel's website will enable booking in 2-3 weeks as well but if not, I'm sure it'll only be a week or two behind.

Probably will have/know more about opening offers in 2 weeks as well.

But as with these things, it's not a done deal till it's done
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by BESVISOR
All good! I believe March 31 is the current target date and Elite Advisors can start booking in about 2-3 weeks...Not sure if that means the hotel's website will enable booking in 2-3 weeks as well but if not, I'm sure it'll only be a week or two behind.

Probably will have/know more about opening offers in 2 weeks as well.

But as with these things, it's not a done deal till it's done
Thank you! A lot sooner than I thought. Mr. Harlander must be busy.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:06 pm
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Thank you! A lot sooner than I thought. Mr. Harlander must be busy.
My pleasure! Now I feel like making a Rosewood trip to see the new Bangkok + Hong Kong properties in one go! HK opens on March 17th
Aventine likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My pleasure! Now I feel like making a Rosewood trip to see the new Bangkok + Hong Kong properties in one go! HK opens on March 17th
Both are certainly going to be very special properties.
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 9:49 am
Original Member

Uh oh:

"On Feb. 11, Paltrow will open her first permanent hotel retail experience at Rosewood Miramar Beach in Montecito, Calif, a resort owned by The Grove's developer Rick Caruso.Her new setup, Sundries Shop, will offer Paltrow’s faves in beauty, activewear and fashion with a specific focus on the beach (think sun protection skincare, swimsuits and beachy jewelry) inside a 400-square-foot space decorated like a Parisian apartment. Goop’s deal with Rosewood Miramar Beach includes a minibar in each guest room with Goopglow, a skin superpowder for mornings; Goopgenes, a marine collagen superpowder for hydrated skin; and the detoxifying G.Tox Travel Kit.

“We’ve always wanted to create a gorgeous Goopified version of a hotel gift shop: the kind of place that becomes its own destination. The quiet charm of Montecito is the perfect backdrop for Sundries, an entirely new retail concept for Goop,” Lawson said in a statement."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...anding-1174650

bhrubin and BESVISOR like this.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by KatW
Uh oh:

"On Feb. 11, Paltrow will open her first permanent hotel retail experience at Rosewood Miramar Beach in Montecito, Calif, a resort owned by The Grove's developer Rick Caruso.Her new setup, Sundries Shop, will offer Paltrow’s faves in beauty, activewear and fashion with a specific focus on the beach (think sun protection skincare, swimsuits and beachy jewelry) inside a 400-square-foot space decorated like a Parisian apartment. Goop’s deal with Rosewood Miramar Beach includes a minibar in each guest room with Goopglow, a skin superpowder for mornings; Goopgenes, a marine collagen superpowder for hydrated skin; and the detoxifying G.Tox Travel Kit.

“We’ve always wanted to create a gorgeous Goopified version of a hotel gift shop: the kind of place that becomes its own destination. The quiet charm of Montecito is the perfect backdrop for Sundries, an entirely new retail concept for Goop,” Lawson said in a statement."

KatW,

I'm sensing some sarcasm/skepticism from you. Are you not making plans to be first in line to get "Goopified"?

Regards
KatW, SanDiego1K and bhrubin like this.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 11:57 pm
Original Member

No goop for me.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KatW
Uh oh:

Please don't let this spread to other Rosewoods.
KatW likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 7:07 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Please don't let this spread to other Rosewoods.
Or anywhere else for that matter!

Regards
Old Jan 21, 2019, 9:09 am
formerly htang333

@Aventine I was sending this to a client visiting Bangkok and thought I'd share this with you and the community as well. Just an one-pager on the Rosewood Bangkok. I will update once I know the Rosewood Elite/Virtuoso Amenities and any opening offers. Cheers!

livefromtuscany and Aventine like this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

@Aventine I was sending this to a client visiting Bangkok and thought I'd share this with you and the community as well. Just an one-pager on the Rosewood Bangkok. I will update once I know the Rosewood Elite/Virtuoso Amenities and any opening offers. Cheers!

Too kind! Thank you. We always appreciate your efforts @BESVISOR
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:46 am
formerly htang333

Too kind! Thank you. We always appreciate your efforts @BESVISOR
My pleasure! Just happen to have it

Hotel isn't officially taking bookings yet so can't see rates, but I'll let you know once I get quotes on my client's dates so you'll have an idea.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 7:20 am

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Kona Village, A Rosewood Resort to Open in 2022

https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/kona-village
SanDiego1K and SeeTheLights like this.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 7:33 am

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
Originally Posted by KristenNix
Kona Village, A Rosewood Resort to Open in 2022

https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/kona-village
This is great news!
KristenNix likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:06 pm

Anyone stayed at Rosewood Phuket yet? Just booked it for later this year, curious to know what to expect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.