Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Rosewood Hotels and Resorts

Rosewood Hotels and Resorts

Old Jan 31, 19, 1:58 pm

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Originally Posted by jbeans View Post
Anyone stayed at Rosewood Phuket yet? Just booked it for later this year, curious to know what to expect.
The general consensus here seems to be that it's not amazing. There's been quite a few reports so far.

Maybe do a search.
Old Jan 31, 19, 2:32 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, SPG LP, etc...
Anyone stayed at Rosewood Phuket yet? Just booked it for later this year, curious to know what to expect.
Not in person but feedback from 3 sets of clients, 2 whom have been to Amanpuri multiple times....Hard product is great, if you like contemporary mixed in with some Thai flare. Service was great for 2 and mixed for 1. But both sets of clients whom have visited Amanpuri shared the beach at Rosewood is not nearly as nice and Amanpuri's.

Hope that helps. But if beach/water quality is important, I'd move. Amanpuri isn't what it once was but still has it's bright-spots and seems better than some alternatives. Check out Iniala as well. 40 minutes from Phuket and different than the usual suspects.
Old Jan 31, 19, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by BESVISOR View Post
Not in person but feedback from 3 sets of clients, 2 whom have been to Amanpuri multiple times....Hard product is great, if you like contemporary mixed in with some Thai flare. Service was great for 2 and mixed for 1. But both sets of clients whom have visited Amanpuri shared the beach at Rosewood is not nearly as nice and Amanpuri's.

Hope that helps. But if beach/water quality is important, I'd move. Amanpuri isn't what it once was but still has it's bright-spots and seems better than some alternatives. Check out Iniala as well. 40 minutes from Phuket and different than the usual suspects.
We're more likely to be just lounging by the private pool, so beach quality isn't high on our list. But I'll definitely check out Iniala too. Thank you for the info and suggestion!
Old Jan 31, 19, 3:04 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, SPG LP, etc...
We're more likely to be just lounging by the private pool, so beach quality isn't high on our list. But I'll definitely check out Iniala too. Thank you for the info and suggestion!
Perfect and Rosewood does have great promotions available at times.

My pleasure and hope you guys have a great time
jbeans likes this.