Search

Rosewood Hotels and Resorts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2018, 10:28 pm
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by KatW
True, bhrubin, I can afford to pay my luxe way ... yet our options are shrinking. Jim no longer is copacetic for long flights and we especially are interested in close-to-home options. I likely will book early and hope for the best.
That I (and everyone else) can understand, indeed. Here’s hoping the Rosewood gives you both a very special escape even so soon after opening.
KatW and BESVISOR like this.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
Anybody stay yet at the Rosewood Phnom Penh? Looking to stay there in November for a night. Only other place I previously stayed in PP is Raffles?

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:00 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
For anyone interested in the upcoming Rosewood Hong Kong...

Currently working with the Virtuoso Preview Advisory Board and Rosewood team to discuss/align on how to best serve potential guests and what are the best/meaningful amenities to offer.

Was able to obtain some general information and share below:
  • Target opening date - This Winter/still TBD
  • 413 Hotel rooms and suites. 90 suites (18 are signature suites), 2 Presidential Suites with garden and lap pool overlooking the Victoria Harbour
  • No onsite heli pad. But can arrange and pick up at Peninsula's pad
  • Residents (186 residences, up to 3 bedrooms with full kitchen) - 53rd floor sky lobby with extensive club lounge concept and concierge. Dedicated private fitness floor with pool and gym
  • 10 on site restaurants and bars
  • All suites and Manor Club guests can access a private elevator to the club and check in via club
  • Butler service for all suites
  • Bathroom amenities will change based on seasons
  • Pet-friendly
  • TBD - Working to arrange/provide guests exclusive access to some of the new Victoria Dockside developments/offerings
  • Asaya wellness spa will span over 2 floors, 3,600sqft, 11 treatment rooms, specialty wellness suites for integrated overnight programs, outdoor pool with panoramic harbour views
  • Core Virtuoso amenities: Full breakfast for 2 in Tea House, Upgrade to next category, upon availability at check in, $100 USD hotel credit. Opening offer will likely include: One category upgrade at booking or one way transfer for room and round-trip transfers for suites
  • Rosewood Elite amenities will have differences - TBD
If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free to share (PM me). I will try to relate as much feedback as I can to Rosewood and Virtuoso in hopes of delivering a product we can all appreciate and enjoy

Thanks so much,
reigndrop, bhrubin and MicSanToro like this.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BESVISOR
For anyone interested in the upcoming Rosewood Hong Kong...

Currently working with the Virtuoso Preview Advisory Board and Rosewood team to discuss/align on how to best serve potential guests and what are the best/meaningful amenities to offer.

Was able to obtain some general information and share below:
  • Target opening date - This Winter/still TBD
  • 413 Hotel rooms and suites. 90 suites (18 are signature suites), 2 Presidential Suites with garden and lap pool overlooking the Victoria Harbour
  • No onsite heli pad. But can arrange and pick up at Peninsula's pad
  • Residents (186 residences, up to 3 bedrooms with full kitchen) - 53rd floor sky lobby with extensive club lounge concept and concierge. Dedicated private fitness floor with pool and gym
  • 10 on site restaurants and bars
  • All suites and Manor Club guests can access a private elevator to the club and check in via club
  • Butler service for all suites
  • Bathroom amenities will change based on seasons
  • Pet-friendly
  • TBD - Working to arrange/provide guests exclusive access to some of the new Victoria Dockside developments/offerings
  • Asaya wellness spa will span over 2 floors, 3,600sqft, 11 treatment rooms, specialty wellness suites for integrated overnight programs, outdoor pool with panoramic harbour views
  • Core Virtuoso amenities: Full breakfast for 2 in Tea House, Upgrade to next category, upon availability at check in, $100 USD hotel credit. Opening offer will likely include: One category upgrade at booking or one way transfer for room and round-trip transfers for suites
  • Rosewood Elite amenities will have differences - TBD
If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free to share (PM me). I will try to relate as much feedback as I can to Rosewood and Virtuoso in hopes of delivering a product we can all appreciate and enjoy

Thanks so much,
wow , can’t wait for this to open.
whats Rosewood Elite ? Is it their loyalty programme ?
having said that , I am not partial to the location but can just imagine that it would be wonderful hardware .

Old Nov 8, 2018, 6:41 am
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by bearbrick

wow , can’t wait for this to open.
whats Rosewood Elite ? Is it their loyalty programme ?
having said that , I am not partial to the location but can just imagine that it would be wonderful hardware .

Yes, Rosewood Elite is their own program but NOT a Loyalty program for guests. It's their own program for Travel Advisors. Similar to the Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Ritz Carlton STARS, etc... Myself and many other Travel Advisors here are affiliated with it, in addition to Virtuoso.

Booking a stay through Travel Advisors affiliated with the program will provide you a higher priority/recognition as a guest and usually offer different/better amenities as well.

Agreed that many will find the location to be "meh!" but the hard product looks stunning. Once the Victoria Dockside project/developments are completed, I think it may appeal a bit more, for some.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; AA Platinum Pro; Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by KatW
Yikes, I don't know that we can wait six months. We'll be itching to book by end of January. Is it ever fun to go soon after opening?
I wish I'd waited six months to book. Had a reservation for the second week in January and just got told the Rosewood Montecito won't open in time. But did get a free night and a resort credit for a future visit. I'm really looking forward to enjoying a long weekend here in the future.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 10:59 am
Suspended
Aman Contributor BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by DCADavis
I wish I'd waited six months to book. Had a reservation for the second week in January and just got told the Rosewood Montecito won't open in time. But did get a free night and a resort credit for a future visit. I'm really looking forward to enjoying a long weekend here in the future.
What’s the new estimate for the Rosewood Montecito opening?
Old Nov 30, 2018, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

HK - interesting if there are bedrooms in spa
phuket - curious to see residences etc

Montecito >

feb 11 lanai/bungalow
mar 15 beach/manor (day of season / rate increase)

winter rates
525 530-570ft2 lanai house (has accessible)
1075 530-565ft beach house
1175 530-565ft beach house studio (has accessible)
1425 960ft2 beach house suite (has accessible)
3050 1340ft2 miramar (manor house 2nd floor)
_____ 1885ft2 ambassador (manor house 2nd floor)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ro...!4d-119.628226
caruso.com/our-portfolio/rosewood-miramar-beach-montecito
good oceanfront rooms for US, just higher density

is that an owner's villa (not in inventory) on beach?
it is indeed part of development, not an existing lot
(as one example, there is an owner's villa at qualia)

zillow shows some $25m+ homes down the beach

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Dec 4, 2018 at 11:09 am
Old Jan 14, 2019, 1:53 pm
formerly htang333

Okay, Rosewood Hong Kong's Virtuoso Amenities are finally announced per below.
For Rosewood Elite Agents, I suspect we'll be able to extend an upgrade at booking to clients.

VIRTUOSO PREVIEW OPENING OFFER
Available 17 March – 30 September 2019

• Complimentary one-way airport transfer
• Complimentary round-trip airport transfers for suites

VIRTUOSO AMENITIES:
• Upgrade upon arrival, if available
• Early check-in and late checkout, if available
• Full breakfast daily for two, served in Holt's Cafe
• US$100 food, beverage, or spa credit, per stay
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Old Jan 14, 2019, 1:58 pm
Suspended
Aman Contributor BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Any recent stays or reports at Mayakoba?

We are considering a stay at a Beachfront Studio Suite at the Rosewood Mayakoba property in Jan 2020. Any recent stay reports?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 2:59 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, RC STARS, Rosewood Elite, Bellini, SPG LP, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub
Originally Posted by bhrubin
We are considering a stay at a Beachfront Studio Suite at the Rosewood Mayakoba property in Jan 2020. Any recent stay reports?
I had clients there last week (repeat guests - 2nd year) and they described the new adult's only pool area at the beach as "heaven", and had a great stay overall. I have only seen the renderings and a few social media pics, as it was under construction during my last stay in October. I can't wait to experience it in person
bhrubin likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

rosewood mayakoba added residences to inventory
so far all on lagoon, might be from about $4k

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jan 14, 2019 at 8:34 pm
Old Jan 17, 2019, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

rosewoodhotelgroup.com/en-us/news-and-media/rosewood-hotels-resorts-launches-second-edition-of-experiential-gift-guide-12-days-of-rosewood
rosewoodhotels.com/en/12days

always curious re direct cost vs package

rosewoodhotels.com/en/sanya/offers/12days
USD6,670 surfing lesson with China National Surf Team member Xinrui Wang on the best surf beaches in China ... pool suite at Rosewood Sanya ... Three nights ... 21-day advance booking is required. Surfing experience is subject to weather and sea conditions and applies to long board surfing only.
rosewoodhotels.com/en/london/sense-of-experience/12days
LEGOLAND®Windsor Resort ... up to [24 people], will have the park entirely to themselves ... for a day
direct >
Exclusive use of the park either ‘after hours’ or for a full day can be accommodated on selected dates ... Exclusive use of the hotel available November to March.
CorporateSales [at] LEGOLAND.co.uk 01753 626211
suspect this is marketing (often inaccurate) , dont know >
rosewoodhotels.com/en/hotel-de-crillon/offers/12days
For the first time since pre-Revolution France, the remarkable Chateau de Chenonceau ... will invite outsiders to enjoy an overnight stay ... USD171,500

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jan 17, 2019 at 10:42 am
Old Jan 17, 2019, 10:53 am
formerly htang333

Have an one-off special deal/upgrade (value of EU400/night) in the Suites category for Rosewood Crillon if anyone is interested in staying at the property and would be visiting Paris within the period of late July - Mid August. Please feel free to PM or email me.

Mods, not sure if this is an issue but if so, please feel free to remove it. My apologies for the troubles!
Old Jan 17, 2019, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by BESVISOR
Have an one-off special deal/upgrade (value of EU400/night) in the Suites category for Rosewood Crillon if anyone is interested in staying at the property and would be visiting Paris within the period of late July - Mid August. Please feel free to PM or email me.

Mods, not sure if this is an issue but if so, please feel free to remove it. My apologies for the troubles!
A little off-topic but have you heard anything about Rosewood Bangkok? Opening dates or deals?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.