Community
Wiki Posts
Search

St. Regis Osaka or Ritz-Carlton Kyoto

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by JK
Thanks MikeFromTokyo and Aventine. All fair points, and hence my dilemma!

The flight is at 10am. So would mean leaving RC Kyoto around 5:30/6am (to be there for 8), and leave StR Osaka at 6:45/7am.

For now, I've got bookings at both, and will see which way the wind blows closer to the time (or where we book for dinner the night before!)

(The limousine bus sure does sound a winner, versus trains and changes. Taxis seem a little steep out there.)
You could stay the last night at the Osaka Marriott (which is very nice), and board the Haruka train right under the hotel for a quick 37 minute ride.
MikeFromTokyo likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 1:52 am
JK

Programs: BA Gold / OnBusiness, SPG Lifetime Plat 100, AmEx Centurion & BAPP, Superking Westin Heavenly Bed :)
Originally Posted by michelin
You could stay the last night at the Osaka Marriott (which is very nice), and board the Haruka train right under the hotel for a quick 37 minute ride.
Hmmm.... now that sounds like a superb idea, going to look into it right now! Thanks michelin
MikeFromTokyo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.