Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Live @ Six Senses Zil Pasyon. (Seychelles islands)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live @ Six Senses Zil Pasyon. (Seychelles islands)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2017, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by offerendum
Understandable! Wish you at least this situation is over soon, something will slways remain
Thank you!

Yes, and, also, interesting that being actively engaged in the process of pursuing justice is also healing, not only traumatic. And it is expanding my perception of the different states and conditions of other people being hurt, allowing me to be more emphatic.

Last edited by Omnis Si Mulier; Jul 28, 2017 at 2:25 pm
Old Jul 30, 2017, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vienna-resident
friend[etc]...of a staff member
and some of this relates to tripadvisor in general, as mentioned

in this case, there is only surftb15's review still up? (appreciated)

curious if others (on tripadvisor) experienced lack of night staff

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Aug 2, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Old Aug 2, 2017, 12:11 am
Original Poster

It's been over 2 weeks since zil Payson promised a refund. Not one has come through and the emails to the resort have gone full incoherent.

Reference to the refund to the credit card also dint go through, we now have send the claim as per the instructions from the bank in USD terms.

I mean, what!
Old Aug 2, 2017, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by surftb15
It's been over 2 weeks since zil Payson promised a refund. Not one has come through and the emails to the resort have gone full incoherent.

Reference to the refund to the credit card also dint go through, we now have send the claim as per the instructions from the bank in USD terms.

I mean, what!
Sounds like stalling. I guess you have to keep spamming them for the refund and CC all necessary upper management/ corporate people. Zil Pasyon and Six Senses should be ashamed of their behavior.

Last edited by Aventine; Aug 2, 2017 at 2:56 am
Old Aug 2, 2017, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

might be bank problem, but some here have had issues with cancellations elsewhere.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Six senses corporate is monitoring this thread and bam! got my refund this morning from their office in Bangkok after the hotel didn't send it for weeks.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

funny, but why didnt corp take over process before, corp already took care of your offer

would be nice to hear them addressing night staff issues, procedures, policies, etc

sounds like may not be detailed response to Omnis prior to court proceedings

communications between staff and between corporate may be overestimated

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Aug 4, 2017 at 7:31 am
Old Aug 2, 2017, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Six senses corporate is monitoring this thread and bam! got my refund this morning from their office in Bangkok after the hotel didn't send it for weeks.
^^ @surftb15

Corporate still needs to take care of Omnis though. Zil Pasyon and Six Senses Resorts is still a disgrace until they sort out what happened.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
it would be nice to hear them addressing night staff issues, procedures, policies, etc. may be unlikely for there to be specific response prior to court proceedings.

Dont understand why they can't fix this PRIOR to the proceedings. It seems basic enough and doesnt require to divulge sensitive court information.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 4:12 am

Dont understand why they can't fix this PRIOR to the proceedings. It seems basic enough and doesnt require to divulge sensitive court information.
They just keep taking the advantage of the local situation. I've already posted the link to the similar case, when the hotel was more open http://www.dhakatribune.com/banglade...arch-28-night/

Their way of communication can't be justified, it was awful and still awful.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA EP/4MM, DL GM/1MM, HH ♦, Bonvoy LT PLT, Hyatt Globalist, AMEX Bus Plt
I'm usually cautious about taking sides on ft but this doesn't smell right at all. I believe Omnis. For whatever reason TripAdvisor is complicit in sweeping this under the rug. Zil Payson has a FB page. Let your opinion be known there. I have.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i dont see it as taking sides. there were clearly operational issues, separate from specific events, and which may be applicable at other more remote properties. and unfortunately tripadvisor's business model is not to serve reviewers.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 11:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
i dont see it as taking sides. there were clearly operational issues, separate from specific events, and which may be applicable at other more remote properties. and unfortunately tripadvisor's business model is not to serve reviewers.

It's a pure booking site now...
Old Sep 6, 2017, 9:19 am

There is an information that the sick guy was recently arrested for another sexual assault - he was caught naked in a woman's house and the court finally left him in prison. Poor woman! How I hate it. I have no words...
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Omnis Si Mulier
There is an information that the sick guy was recently arrested for another sexual assault - he was caught naked in a woman's house and the court finally left him in prison. Poor woman! How I hate it. I have no words...
He's definitely sick in the head. I can't believe he's been roaming free since what happened to you. They really do have banana court justice system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.