Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rosewood Mayakoba - Riviera Maya, Mexico

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2020, 4:52 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by KatW
No idea if there is availability but Belmond Maroma has one-bedroom beachfront suites.

https://www.belmond.com/hotels/north...bedroom-suites
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm in touch with them and they might be able to help. I've also been able to locate a beachfront three bedroom presidential suite at the Andaz Mayakoba, any thoughts in that resort? Thanks!
Old Jan 14, 2020, 4:07 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by FAA1996
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm in touch with them and they might be able to help. I've also been able to locate a beachfront three bedroom presidential suite at the Andaz Mayakoba, any thoughts in that resort? Thanks!
Andaz presidential is room #3400 in a resort map I believe..... very private if you take it as a 3 bedroom. The vibe at Andaz is more youthful with a little more pool music and DJ vibes. There is an all inclusive price point generally available too. If you were considering Rosewood as the top of Mayakoba food chain I'm not sure Andaz should be on your radar. Belmond's renovation has been pushed back several times. You may want to check on what the plan is now for 2020 especially if your trip is only in May
Old Jan 25, 2020, 11:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Thanks for everyone's responses, because of availability and our schedules we've decided to stay local and spend our time in a couple of suites at the Breakers in Palm Beach and rent two of their bungalows each day.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 9:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Any recent updates on this property? Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.