Original Poster
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Four Seasons London Park Lane

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane

Map| 6 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Hamilton Place London, GB W1J 7DR

Four Seasons London Park Lane (19 Photos)

Check In

I stayed 2 times at Four Seasons Park Lane. This time we booked a Westminster Suite via Agent with a guaranteed upgrade to Mayfair Suite in advance. When we arrived at 9:00, we only had to wait about 15 minutes before our room was ready. We got an Ambassador suite, which was a double upgrade and worth over 1000 GBP. Nice touch. Check-in was again very friendly and fast, we declined help with finding our room.

Room

The suite was nice with a good sized living room and a walk in wardrobe. The living room was dominated by wood and had a classical English style. Over all we found everything we need for an enjoyable trip including the obligatory dining table. View was on the Intercontinental. If I consider it´s double-price compared to the Westminster Suite I doubt it´s worth it, but that is only my opinion. For “free” I always take it :-).

Bathroom

The bathroom was not too big but had a walk-in shower, 2 sinks, tub and separated toilet. Of course we found also a mirror-tv.... It had an emergency exit, which was a bit weird. Whenever we opened the window in the bedroom, the emergency door clicked open due to the breeze. Considering that the exit led into the general hallway, we didn't find it very funny. After all, if you stood in front of the mirror, sparely dressed, people could have seen you. It happened two times (that the door swung open, not that people saw us...). We complained and they promised to take care of it. We didn't open the window again, so we don't know if they actually solved the problem.

Dining

We had breakfast, which was good, but nothing outstanding. It is a la carte only with a nice selection. The breakfast credit that we got was enough for us. We don't know how much the credit was, but it always covered our breakfast bill of about 50-60 GBP. We also had afternoon tea once, which was also OK. We could use our Virtuoso-credit for it. The sandwiches weren't anything special (but they refilled our plate after we were done with the first load of sandwiches). The sweets and the scones were tastier. It was a special Christmas/Holiday tea, so the little cakes were sweets that are common in the Christmas season in the UK.

I never tried the restaurant as I always eat at Michelin-starred restaurants in London. There are many great options around so I doubt I will ever try it out.

Service

The hotel offers a house car within a 2 miles radius which is a Rollce Royce. We used it 2 times and found it convenient and it´s much cheaper than a taxi. I can´t understand the hype, but it´s nice to have. It´s first come first serve, so in the evening we always took a taxi....

I´m an absolute fan of the service at Four Seasons Park Lane. You are always greeted by members of staff in the lobby and it all works perfectly. It´s one of my favourite city hotels regarding service and I can´t say negative things.

First visit

At our first stay we had a Deluxe room which was also OK. The bathroom had nearly suite-level, the room itself was a little small. I still would prefer it compared to a suite at the Intercontinental.

SAM_8803.JPG1_SAM_8804.JPG1_SAM_8806.JPG1_SAM_8807.JPG2_SAM_8808.JPG1_SAM_8809.JPG

I like the Park Lane location as it´s a good starting point to explore the city.

Pictures

View from the suite2_1.jpg2_2.jpg

Entrance

2_3.jpg

Powder room

2_4.jpg

Living room

2_5.jpg2_6.jpg2_7.jpg

Bedroom2_8.jpg2_9.jpg

Wardrobe

2_10.jpg

Bathroom2_11.jpg2_12.jpg2_13.jpg

Four Seasons London Park Lane

Would you like to write a review on the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.