Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

complimentary CLUB access at IC Hong Kong in 2016

Old Feb 11, 2016, 8:18 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders

IC Hong Kong has just offered an interesting Virtuoso promotion for 2016. Here's the wording of the email blast.
As our Chinese New Year treat to you, we are delighted to extend complimentary Club benefits to your customers who stay with us now through December 31, 2016.

Club InterContinental Benefits include:
  • Personalized service from our Club team.
  • Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails in Club InterContinental
  • Complimentary internet access and use of the in-room handy smartphone with unlimited 3G internet, local and international calls to 9 countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, South Korea, China, and Taiwan).
  • In-room check-in and express check-out service.

Certain black-out dates apply for Club access benefits.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 12:19 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Got me confused for a very long time before seeing that it's only a Virtuoso promotion...
Old Feb 11, 2016, 4:07 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by DavidO
IC Hong Kong has just offered an interesting Virtuoso promotion for 2016. Here's the wording of the email blast.
As our Chinese New Year treat to you, we are delighted to extend complimentary Club benefits to your customers who stay with us now through December 31, 2016.

Club InterContinental Benefits include:
  • Personalized service from our Club team.
  • Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails in Club InterContinental
  • Complimentary internet access and use of the in-room handy smartphone with unlimited 3G internet, local and international calls to 9 countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, South Korea, China, and Taiwan).
  • In-room check-in and express check-out service.

Certain black-out dates apply for Club access benefits.
Good promo - something they seem to be experimenting with a lot lately. I think this is the second time they've done this over the past 6 months?
Old Feb 12, 2016, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
It sucks for RA's and paying Club guests. Now the lounge could be more crowded. We'll see.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
The interesting rooms all have club access....
Old Feb 12, 2016, 1:22 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by offerendum
The interesting rooms all have club access....
We paid for a junior suite facing the harbor. It was spacious with a broad expansive view. It didn't have club access.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
We paid for a junior suite facing the harbor. It was spacious with a broad expansive view. It didn't have club access.
OK - I thought more about Deluxe Suite and up but I take back my comment
Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:29 pm

Programs: NZ, QF
HK's inbound tourism is not doing that well since last year, this year being wildly predicted to be weaker owing to softening Chinese economy. I am now planning my trip to HK in June and I observe that hotel prices (upmarket ones and mass market ones) are noticeably cheaper, with a lot of deals around.

That may explain why luxury hotels like IC are offering benefits like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.