Reload this Page >

List of Virtuoso (and hotel club) Travel Agents who are also active FT members

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ringingup
Note, added August, 2016: Most Virtuoso agents receive their pay from hotel commissions. Recently, however, I have heard of a few who have started charging an additional fee for making bookings in some cases. I believe that there are still plenty of agents who do not do this, so you may want to ask before making a commitment to a particular agent.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels

The following is divided into two lists. Each list is in alphabetical order.

Virtuoso and FT members also in high-end chain programs

There are many high-end chains but these members are at least participants in ALL of the following programs: Four Seasons Preferred Partner, the Hyatt luxury program, Mandarin Oriental FAN Club, Peninsula Pen Club, and the Marriott/Ritz luxury program.

ABG
BCosinteno
brokenwindow
danielbk
DavidO
Fitstylist5j
jetsettingjacob

KristenNix
Luxefarer
luxtrvlwrks
luxury
MarshKing
merrickdb
poplarflyer (previously lewincg)
ringingup
SojournsOf
TravelConcierge
TravisMT81
thirdpassport
United747
zakami

Virtuoso and FT members not indicating other affiliations

Alexisonsmith
andreadbc
besvisor
bocastephen
chinmoylad
ddavault
price123
sarahlee

Annually, FT members who have not posted for at least a year are assumed to be inactive and deleted from these lists. Last updated Sep 13, 2021.

For those who have not worked with a Virtuoso travel agent before, this thread discusses how the process works:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ferrerid=14479

Print Wikipost

List of Virtuoso (and hotel club) Travel Agents who are also active FT members

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2017, 5:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
There's a new luxury hotel consortium that often gives benefits with the first stay, although you must book through them. Benefits tend to include an upgrade, often confirmed at booking, a $75 F&B credit, and priority for a late checkout. Participants include most Belmonds (former Orient Express hotels), many Design Hotels, and many of the iconic luxury properties in major European cities.

Don't forget the PTS/CTS FHR program if you have an eligible AmEx card. A major advantage over Virtuoso is that the 4pm checkout is guaranteed.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 6:13 pm

Often times, I stay 1-2 weeks in a hotel, and I find that the Virutoso rates sometimes offer a hotel credit per stay. That credit (usually $100-200) is flat, no matter if you stay one day or 10.

I find this a bit strange since it encourages you to stay for a shorter period in order to maximize the credit. It makes more sense to split a longer stay up between a few hotels, rather than staying loyal to one.

Is there a way to negotiate this credit directly with a Virtuoso agent or even the hotel directly for longer stays? Have people had any luck doing so?
Old Jan 5, 2017, 6:50 pm

The credited is not intended to be a discount per se, but is offered as an incentive for guests to dine at the hotel or have spa treatments. Offering that incentive to the right kind of guest statistically results in their spending even more on incidentals than they otherwise would.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 4:04 am
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Originally Posted by spideysense
Often times, I stay 1-2 weeks in a hotel, and I find that the Virutoso rates sometimes offer a hotel credit per stay. That credit (usually $100-200) is flat, no matter if you stay one day or 10.

I find this a bit strange since it encourages you to stay for a shorter period in order to maximize the credit. It makes more sense to split a longer stay up between a few hotels, rather than staying loyal to one.

Is there a way to negotiate this credit directly with a Virtuoso agent or even the hotel directly for longer stays? Have people had any luck doing so?
Virtuoso also has a Reserve programme for VIP guests (read: high spenders) that offers higher credits depending on $ or length of stay.

But yes, this can be quite a strange thing (or was before they brought up the Reserve programme) - e.g. credit staying at 9-bedroom villa at Amanpuri for 10 nights is the same as staying in the entry level pavilion for 2 nights (or even 1 night!).
Old Jan 10, 2017, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There's a new luxury hotel consortium that often gives benefits with the first stay, although you must book through them. Benefits tend to include an upgrade, often confirmed at booking, a $75 F&B credit, and priority for a late checkout. Participants include most Belmonds (former Orient Express hotels), many Design Hotels, and many of the iconic luxury properties in major European cities.
Do we get a hint?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist

Don't forget the PTS/CTS FHR program if you have an eligible AmEx card. A major advantage over Virtuoso is that the 4pm checkout is guaranteed.
Do Sheraton hotels participate in any program? I'm looking at booking the Sheraton Incheon hotel (South Korea) and I can't see to find it.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by benji2227
Do Sheraton hotels participate in any program? I'm looking at booking the Sheraton Incheon hotel (South Korea) and I can't see to find it.
Some Sheraton properties may participate in Starwood's Luxury Privileges program. I know Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in BKK does, but that is an outlier because despite its name it falls under the Starwood Luxury Collection brand portfolio.

You could also check with programs like Visa Signature/Infinite or World Elite Masercard LHR. Some four star properties not included in other consortia particpate in those programs.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 4:03 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons PP, RC STARS, MO FanClub, Dorchester Diamond, Luxury Priv, Peninsula PenClub
Originally Posted by benji2227
Only two Sheraton properties participate in the Luxury Privileges Program,and benefits are only bapplied to Best Available Rates. A handful of the properties on the list have free night promos (black out days specified). Many on the list are also Virtuoso-member properties. Benefits are only available when booking through a Luxury Privileges agent.

http://www.starwoodpromos.com/partners/luxuryprivileges?layout=amenities
Old Apr 14, 2021, 11:25 am

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
I am a Luxury Travel Advisor and would be happy to assist with any bookings.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 1:12 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Hello,

I am searching for a TA to make some bookings with Hilton Impersario, Marriott STARS, and Hyatt Prive. I’ve tried searching for a few online until I realized there must be some of you on FT. Thank you

-TZ
Old Jul 28, 2021, 6:56 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
I am searching for a TA to make some bookings with Hilton Impersario, Marriott STARS, and Hyatt Prive. I’ve tried searching for a few online until I realized there must be some of you on FT. Thank you
Hello, The wiki at the top of the thread is pretty up to date, with perhaps only BEVISOR in the wrong section, meaning he probably has access to everything under the sun too
Old Jul 28, 2021, 9:38 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

The list is set up as a wiki so anyone who has been a member for 90 days and made 90 posts (and is a luxury travel agent) can update their own name.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 4:42 am

Programs: Virtuoso TA; SELECT TA; BAEC Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond; IHG Plantinum Amb
Thanks RichardInSF - I've added myself to the list
Old Jul 15, 2022, 10:00 am

Programs: Virtuoso Luxury Travel Agent; Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Hilton Diamond
I'm a luxury travel agent and have access to Virtuoso, Four Seasons Preferred, Marriott STARS/Luminous, Hyatt Privé, Hilton Impresario, Belmond Bellini, SLH etc rates. Would be happy to help anyone. I charge no fees. For bookings >5000 USD pre-tax, I offer a 2% cash back as well :-)
chinmoylad, ringingup and Smiley90 like this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 10:05 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
SojournsOf is my Luxury TA (found via TFT) and I could not recommend him enough. As we know, affiliation is one aspect, but what really matters is the TA's relationship to a property.

Ash managed to confirm an upgrade from The Quay Suite to the Rooftop Suite at the Park Hyatt Sydney based on his relationship despite the premium suites being explicitly excluded form any form of upgrade. I never book without him and have recommended several friends who he has similarly looked after.
Smiley90 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.