Sri Lanka Trip Report

AMANGALLA RESORT

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

AMANGALLA RESORT

10 Church Street Fort Galle, Sri Lanka LK 0000

Sri Lanka Trip Report (0 Photo)

AMANGALLA RESORT

Short Review

I'm writing this at Amangalla at the end of a trip that started with 3N Tea Trails, 7N Amanwella and 3N Amangalla. We were originally inspired by this great trip report.

A fabulous vacation in a beautiful country and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

We also landed at 10:20 a.m. and immigration and baggage was done quickly, so we left the airport at 11, arriving Tea Trails at 3 p.m. for (early) afternoon tea overlooking the reservoir. 

The drive from Tea Trails was 4.5 hours, and Amanwella to Amangalla about 90 minutes, half of it on a brand new highway. I would recommend to do all drives during the day, as they are in part quite scenic and interesting. 

Mosquitoes were no issue at all. We only put a little repellent on at night at Amanwella. It's the end of dry season now, so this might explain it.

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Would you like to write a review on the AMANGALLA RESORT?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.