Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok

Map| 6 Reviews | 67% Recommended

48 Oriental Avenue Bangkok, TH 10500

Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok (0 Photo)

Short Review

I stay in a lot of luxury hotels around the world, but I always try to make at least one visit per year at the Oriental Bangkok. It always reminds me of what a true luxury hotel experience should be. This time, it's been nearly two years since my last visit, and it's almost a shock at how low my standards have dipped.

Throughout my stay here there have been so many little things that cause me to say "Oh yeah, that's what is missing at most of my other luxury hotel stays". Of the worlds top hotels, each has something special that makes it the best. At the Oriental Bangkok it is everything they do that makes it the best. And finally, at check out, the real feeling that you are leaving home.

Still my number one.

Would you like to write a review on the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok?

No, thank you.
Yes
escape4 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.