Programs: SPG Gold, HH Silver
Abu Dhabi Fairmont

Fairmont Bab Al Bahr

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Fairmont Bab Al Bahr

Between The Bridges Abu Dhabi, AE 114304

Abu Dhabi Fairmont (0 Photo)

Fairmont Bab Al Bahr

This will be brief. OK, so as mentioned, I took a late night EK chauffeur from DXB to the Fairmont. I had read about the Fairmont in Gallivanter's Guide. I got a great deal from an OTA on this for $100 per night, including a wonderful buffet breakfast. I even booked it for two nights even though I was checking in a about 4 am, since I did not want any hassle of checking in early for the "second" night part of the stay. At that price, why not. In fact, many of the hotels there were relatively inexpensive (but not this inexpensive), such as the Shangrila, Rosewood, St. Regis, etc.

The hotel was very modern and the room that I received was very spacious.

Room

I had a brief nap and woke up to this:

And at night time, it turned to this:

Overall

It was worth the trip, kinda, just to see this incredible view. I felt the hotel was well enough located to get around by taxi, but there was not a lot to see anyway. I would use this hotel as a very reasonable, modern, and comfortable place to rest during a stopover. The pool area was reasonably nice (not the FS HK of course), but the beach areas really wasn't that attractive. There are better beaches I think in Abu Dhabi.

The buffet breakfast at the Fairmont was over the top, with a huge and varied number of dishes, of very good quality, and exemplary service. For dinner, I walked about 10 minutes along the promenade to the Shangri-la, and had one of the best buffets that I have ever had. It turned out to be "Lobster Night" (a Monday), which was just perfect for me.

I would not hesitate to stay here again, and I felt that it was probably a preferable hotel to the other ones located along the same strip in terms of its modern dcor, freshness, etc.

Abu Dhabi Fairmont

Would you like to write a review on the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.