Old Dec 2, 2014, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mabuhay Miles, Skypass, Eva Air, KrisFlyer
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

Map| 5 Reviews | 60% Recommended

7 Raffles Avenue Singapore, SG 039799

The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore (0 Photo)

Short Review

ok back from Singapore. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton, got 2 rooms as we were a family. Booked through the Travel Network and got their Ritz Stars perks which included welcome amenities (a bottle of wine in each room + local delicacies, bottle of evian and 2 bottles of perrier) and breakfast for 6 adults + 1 child and SGD$100 F&B credit per room, not bad considering its the published rates.

Got a Marine Bay View Room, view is great at a night, you get to see the city. Rooms is nice and just like the pictures posted earlier in this thread. Closet is cramped, and theyve used a lot of mirrors to make the room feel bigger, it works. Water closet might feel a little claustrophobic, wished theyd used a fogged glass door.

In room dining was great, lots of choices, but pricey so we only ordered once and used up our credits. Housekeeping was great, had a baby crib, much like the one at the Pen HK, they also gave us Pidgeon baby products and a bath tub to use when we gave the little one a bath.

Concierge was great and friendly. We ordered a cake in advance for my daughters birthday and they brought it to us at breakfast with balloons and a little gift, all nicely done. Was expecting to pay for it but they gave it complementary.

We didn't stay much at the hotel but overall it was a great experience. Checkout times are very busy so call ahead, we couldnt wait for the porter so we just brought our stuff down. There were a few missing items on the bill from our perks so I had to make sure they corrected it before doing the final charge.

Next time I want to try the well regarded Mandarin which is just next door Wanted to try out the pool too but didnt have time. and I will never ever take Cebu Pacific again for international flights so help me.

Would you like to write a review on the The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.