Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Luxury resort in the tropics with great yoga?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Luxury resort in the tropics with great yoga?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2014, 8:14 am

Programs: millemiglia - milesmore- spg - goldpassport - priority club- the leader club - others
While not exactly luxury by the standard of this forum; they do good Yoga at Costa Navarino.
Good Yoga as well at Four Season Sharm
and good as well at Six Senses Zighy bay.

That said, it is very much linked with the quality of the instructor. It might change from time to time so you better check if that is so relevant to you.

I did not experience, but when I was in Puri I was impressed by the quality of their offer: Yoga/Pilates/Gyrotonic....I am (almost) sure they do well too!
Old Jun 12, 2019, 10:15 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT 2MM, DL Lifetime GM 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, IHG Amb Diamond
I'm reactivating this thread with a question for this sort of resort (luxury with yoga), but specifically one in Bali? Any suggestions? (I did see the one earlier post)
Old Jun 13, 2019, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by Governator
I'm reactivating this thread with a question for this sort of resort (luxury with yoga), but specifically one in Bali? Any suggestions? (I did see the one earlier post)
Not my favourite resort in Bali, but COMO Shambhala Estate has excellent yoga.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:12 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT 2MM, DL Lifetime GM 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, IHG Amb Diamond
Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
Not my favourite resort in Bali, but COMO Shambhala Estate has excellent yoga.
Thanks, I guess I can imagine that from the pictures. Really looking for a top 10 resort that has good yoga, even if not the best in Bali.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
It was back in 2013, but I remember the yoga instructor at the FS Sayan being great. I liked that it was a real Vinyasa as opposed to just some basic poses, and they could host it in various different venues. We had a few private classes in our Sayan villa also. In addition to yoga, they also have various meditation and stretching classes that we would do as an add-on
Governator likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by uclabruin82
It was back in 2013, but I remember the yoga instructor at the FS Sayan being great. I liked that it was a real Vinyasa as opposed to just some basic poses, and they could host it in various different venues. We had a few private classes in our Sayan villa also. In addition to yoga, they also have various meditation and stretching classes that we would do as an add-on
Thanks, looks very nice. Any tips for getting the best deal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.