Four Seasons Sayan

Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan

Map| 3 Reviews | 33% Recommended

Raya Sayan Ubud, Bali ID

Four Seasons Sayan (0 Photo)

Room

We booked through DavidO and received a free night as well as an upgrade to a one bedroom villa and free breakfast. This was tremendous value for what was, without doubt, the best accommodation of the trip. Huge villa with a large totally private garden and plunge pool. Apart from the lack of view this really did rival Trisara in terms of design.

While the modern architecture of the resort is very impressive the whole feel of the place is much less rustic and authentic than Aman. When we went to Amandari one night for dinner we immediately felt further away from home again. I loved the look of Amandari, especially with the views and the giant buckets of Tuberose everywhere, but am glad that we chose the FS for its stunning accommodation.

Spa

I had my best ever spa treatment in one of the spa villas. Truly amazing - ask for Santika.

Service

Service is generally a notch down from Aman, but not to the extent that it was a problem. Food was fine, although seemed more bland than at Aman - maybe they cater more for international tastes. The alcohol taxes in Indonesia are a pain if you want to drink wine. GBP 80 for a bottle of something very basic and much more for anything decent.

Overall

Note that the weather in Ubud is much rainier than elsewhere in Bali. After 4 nights we were pleased to head to the sunny skies of Nusa Dua.

Four Seasons Sayan

Would you like to write a review on the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.