Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

FS BKK to be rebranded Anatara within the year.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS BKK to be rebranded Anatara within the year.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by MikeFromTokyo
I think that like many hotels in Bangkok, this hotel has to basically wear two hats. They offer a very high level of service to certain guests, but also sell a lot of standard rooms to tour groups, on third party websites, and even to certain airlines that use this hotel to accommodate their crew members, etc...

Ways to ensure a high level of service are:

Be a regular guest
Book directly or through Virtuoso etc. (the hotel is no longer Amex FHR)
Book high category rooms or suites
Book with Executive club access (included for suite guests)
Use the hotel car for arrival and departure. It's cheap in BKK and it definitely improves the arrival experience at this hotel.

This is not only true of Anantara. The same applies to most of the city's high-end hotels. The Peninsula and even the Mandarin Oriental cater to tour groups at times, and otherwise discount their standard rooms. Anantara Siam has a relatively large number of rooms for a high-end hotel, so to get the best service one has to somehow be differentiated from the hundreds of other guests that might be staying.
All very sound advice for any city and luxury hotel!
Old Nov 8, 2015, 5:59 pm

Does anyone know the difference between Deluxe and Premiere room category? On the website the picture of the Premiere looks like it has a different decor. Are Premiere the renovated ones?
Old Nov 8, 2015, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by broadwayboy
Does anyone know the difference between Deluxe and Premiere room category? On the website the picture of the Premiere looks like it has a different decor. Are Premiere the renovated ones?
I just noticed these new categories. The Premier Rooms are clearly renovated Deluxe and Deluxe View Rooms.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.