Original Poster

Adare Manor

Adare Manor

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Adare Manor

Adare Co. Limerick, IE 0000

Adare Manor (19 Photos)

Adare Manor

Just got back from a 10 day vacation in Ireland. I spent the last 2 nights at the 5 star luxury castle, Adare Manor.

Room

We stayed in the Dunraven Statesroom, overlooking the garden. You must stay in the original buildling to get the full experience. Beware it does not have an elevator and our room was on the 3rd floor. The bellman took care of our luggage.

View from the Room:

Dining

Grounds

Archery!

Activities

From Adare, we took a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher. They stand over 390 ft tall and span over 3 miles. Unfortunately the hotel was not very helpful in booking a tour. After a week of driving we did not want to do the drive ourselves. After looking online for a bit, we found one that worked out but we were hoping the hotel would have some more suggestions.

Adare Manor

Would you like to write a review on the Adare Manor?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.