Reload this Page >

LHW leaders club updates and comments

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHW leaders club updates and comments

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2016, 7:51 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
The Royal Riviera is now refusing to extend the Unlimited Benefit (massage) on a reward stay. Is this also a new rule or just the hotel being wrong?
Old Sep 10, 2016, 6:55 pm

I used to be a member in the Leaders club, 5+ years ago but it faded. Given the degradation in benefits, just what are you getting that's worth the $150 of the membership any morE?
Old Apr 16, 2018, 2:21 pm

I thought that the program was only one free night per award redemptions.

Originally Posted by Football Fan
I was able to book the following:

3 nights Sandy Lane
3 nights Canouan
2 nights Sandy Lane

Really looking forward to it . Might be one of our best redemption values ever (along with Conrad Maldives and Park Hyatt Maldives).

I doubt we will get much of an upgrade, but to be honest, it doesn't even matter as I suspect these hotels don't even have really bad rooms .

I thought that the program was only one free night per award redemptions. i.e consecutive free nights ( even if earned) can't be booked.
How did you do this??

Mod: sorry to bump up old thread but as no single sticky for Leaders Club for on going discussion so m=no other way to address to this except to someone who did consecutive nights apparently
JHey what do you think of a master thread for LHW/Leaders Club within this forum Luxury hotels and travel
Old Apr 16, 2018, 4:41 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by writetorich
I thought that the program was only one free night per award redemptions. i.e consecutive free nights ( even if earned) can't be booked.
How did you do this??
Unlimited members can redeem 3 nights in a row.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Gold, IC Plat RA, Fairmont Plat...
From my understanding there is a new Leaders Club programme being launched this year..Any recent feedback on the current programme or redeeming the vouchers?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 9:24 am

-- --

Last edited by QPRfan; Nov 6, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Old May 28, 2018, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by QPRfan
The last time I called to redeem a voucher, I was advised things would be changing in April, so hopefully we hear soon
I wonder if anyone has heard anything?
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:23 am

-- --

Last edited by QPRfan; Nov 6, 2018 at 1:47 pm
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:24 am

-- --

Old Jun 12, 2018, 8:03 am

What a pointless email: "an announcement that we will ... be making an announcement in the near future!"

And who 'renovates' a loyalty program? LHW is truly losing its way.
Football Fan likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

2012 >
According to Caterer and Hotelkeeper, currently, 55% of LHW's income comes from membership fees, adjusted according to the number of hotel bedrooms, with the remaining 45% accounted for by the 10% fee charged on all transactions

president and chief executive of LHW, has decided that, in order to become more competitive and create greater co-operation between members, the transaction fee should be abolished and replaced by each hotel signing up three regular guests per room to the Leaders loyalty programme.

currently been trialled at 50 hotels worldwide, with a view to introducing it across the entire portfolio of hotels in 2013.

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jun 12, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Old Jun 16, 2018, 12:14 am

Programs: IC Dia RA / Marriott LT Plat / WOH Globalist / Hilton Diamond / OZ Diamond Plus
They announced they will announce something about August which remained less then 2 months, and still no news at all. How could they make big changes to program with such a short notice? It's not a free loyalty program. I've been paying $1,200 every year but I won't do it again if they make this program worse. Except the free night benefit, it's totally replaceable with Virtuoso and FHR..
Old Jun 16, 2018, 4:49 pm

-- --

Old Aug 1, 2018, 5:14 am

-- --

Last edited by QPRfan; Nov 6, 2018 at 1:48 pm
Old Aug 1, 2018, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by QPRfan
Today the LHW website has updated to state that the new program won't be starting in August but has been pushed back to September. It seems to be saying that your stay credits will be included in the new program, so there may be an ability to use these for something.

On the positive side, the Britannia Hotel in Trondheim has joined (I haven't yet visited Trondheim)
Reading between the lines the credits will be converted into a currency or points type system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.