Aman Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Park Hyatt Dubai

Park Hyatt Dubai

Map| 4 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Park Hyatt Dubai

Dubai Creek Club St Dubai, AE 00000

Park Hyatt Dubai (0 Photo)

Park Hyatt Dubai

We were here for less than 24 hours prior to leaving for Athens. This is a lovely property, with a much more resort like feel than the Raffles. I found the location on the creek to be very peaceful.

Service

Service here was decent, but nowhere near at the level of the Raffles

Room

We booked an entry level room, but were upgraded to a spa room. I normally like the spa rooms at PH properties, but this one was just odd. Having a bathroom sink in the middle of the bedroom was too strange for me. The room we were in was in need of a rehab and the A/C really struggled to keep up with the heat. The shower was nice, though.

Pool

The pool area here is lovely, with a very resort like feel. The gym was very well equipped, but hot to the point where we could not use it. We didn’t try the spa. Breakfast was excellent, as was in room dining.

The hotel is very close to the Dubai airport. We were able to depart and be at the gate waiting for our flight in 20 minutes. It was very convenient.

Park Hyatt Dubai

Would you like to write a review on the Park Hyatt Dubai?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.