Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mandarin Oriental Prague

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2014, 5:35 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Mandarin Oriental Prague

Mandarin Oriental, Prague

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Nebovidska 459/1 Prague, CZ 11800

Mandarin Oriental Prague (0 Photo)

We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental during this visit to Prague. This is a small hotel with only 99 rooms (including 20 suites), featuring the contemporary Asian styling that Mandarin Oriental is known for. The hotel is built in a former 14th century monastery with a very convenient location, just a two minute walk from the Charles Bridge.

Room

I noted four years ago that only 75% of the bathrooms provide a separate step-in shower and neglected to read my own notes when making my own reservation. It is essential to make your preference known so that you can be blocked in the appropriate room. (I was blocked in a room with a shower in the tub that was difficult to use as the slope of the tub prevented one from standing directly beneath the rainshower). I wouldnotbook a Superior or Deluxe room at the MO. These rooms are quite small. Our Deluxe had no sitting area. While our bathroom had dual vanities, the shower was in the tub and was not well designed. (All Deluxe rooms and up have dual vanities in the bathroom). On the other hand, I canhighly recommendthe Deluxe Garden and Deluxe Terrace rooms categories. These rooms are in the new wing, 40 sqm in area, and have a lot of natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows. Bathrooms all have dual vanities, step-in showers, and soaking tub.

Tips

Here’s a tip for getting free internet at the MO Prague. The internet is free in the lobby, bar, and business center. Just ask for an access code... and enter it in your browser. With the code entered, you’ll also have free WiFi access in your room!

Mandarin Oriental Prague

Would you like to write a review on the Mandarin Oriental, Prague?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.