Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
The Lowell

The Lowell

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

The Lowell

28 East 63rd Street New York, NY US 10065

The Lowell (0 Photo)

The Lowell

I think of the three this was my favourite hotel by a little. The Lobby and Pembroke Room are very formal and can feel stodgy but the rooms and suites are gorgeous. I wouldn't classify it as "grandma's place" unless she is one very sophisticated lady!

Room

Our Deluxe Jr. Suite had a small terrace, ample light, and a working fireplace which was not necessary in the summer heat. The Brescia marbled bathrooms are gorgeous and the hardwood floors are great. Excellent sound-proofing (better than The Mark and Surrey) bled little noise into the room. The room is about 600 sq ft in an open plan configuration. As you enter the room there is a closet in front of you and you turn left into the room itself. An ample work desk is to your right, to your left is the mini-bar, and directly in front of you is a four poster king sized bed and beyond is the sitting area featuring a deep leather sofa, arm chair with side table and reading lamp, and the terrace. The white marble bathroom featured double sinks, separate shower stall, deep soaking tub, toilet and Bvlgari Green tea toiletries. 330mL bottles of Voss are provided at turn down. The hotel offers you a welcome beverage of your choice (a glass of wine, a glass of port, champagne, soda's, juices, coffee, etc) and is delivered to your room. Since we were running out for lunch as soon as we arrived the hotel allowed to us to have our welcome drink as a nightcap. WiFi is complimentary and no fees are charged for toll free calls.

The Lowell

Would you like to write a review on the The Lowell?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.