Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Ritz Carlton Washington DC

The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

1150 22nd St Nw Washington, DC US 20037

Ritz Carlton Washington DC (0 Photo)

The RCDC, for me, is in an odd location for tourists, but is in a great location for lobbyists, diplomats, lawyers, etc being located near Dupont Circle and just outside Georgetown.

Check In

We arrived by MO house car around 3:30pm and the driveway was chaotic with departures. Door staff were the best to date on this trip but still a far-cry from what it should be. Check-in was efficient and we were allocated a Deluxe room on the Club floor with full Club access. While the Lobby area is still very traditional RC, the guestrooms are nicely modernized but still classical. Very tastefully done. The staff are very friendly and the Club Lounge staff are excellent.

Dining

Food and Beverage presentations are substantial and generally of high quality. Along with deluxe Continental offerings, there are also scrambled eggs and bacon/sausage for breakfast. The eggs sit in a large warmer so this was a bit disgusting. The smoked salmon was particularly good. Evening options were varied and of high quality as were the lunch offerings. The Crab salad sandwich was particularly good.

Room

This hotel has some double bedded rooms and even a couple 2 bedded suites which can connect to other rooms. This is very good for families requiring flexibility with their bedding. Internet access and access to Sports Club LA is complimentary for Club floor guests; nominal charge for all other guests.

Amenities

Toiletries are by Asprey. Our welcome amenity was a box of RCDC Trail mix. House car service is a gong show with noone knowing when it operates. We were told 5 different things and when we went to ask if it was available we were told it was gone for the day. The hotel is aware of this and are trying to sort it out.

Overall

I think this is a strong option in DC if you opt for the Club level. For none Club, I prefer the Park Hyatt just around the corner.

Ritz Carlton Washington DC

Would you like to write a review on the The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.