Programs: United global services, BA gold,
Otahuna Lodge

Otahuna Lodge

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Otahuna Lodge

224 Rhodes Road Tai Tapu Christchurch, NZ 7672

Otahuna Lodge (0 Photo)

Otahuna Lodge

We recently returned from Australia and New Zealand. I will slowly but surely provide brief reviews on the hotels I think you all would like to hear about.

Otahuna, although at the end of our trip was definately a highlight. Thanks to vuittonsofstyle and many others on this forum we stayed there - only 1 night and wish it had been more. The property is a beautifully restored manor house. It's current owners took over in 2007, and have done a wonderful job with the overall restoration and detail.

Room

We stayed in the gorgeous Rhodes Suite which we felt was clearly the top suite, but the others were very nice as well. Our suite had a large bedroom, living area combination with a working fireplace. It also had a separate turret area where one could dine, a separate entry room with a desk one could use as an office, a spacious bath with separate tub and shower, and a lovely outdoor balcony where we eat lunch our first day upon arrival.

Service

The gardens are beautiful at the property and meticulously maintained. The best thing about it however is the warm, friendly, professional staff. We had the best meals of our entire trip, all paired with perfect local NZ wines. Only 2 lunches and one dinner but all most memorable, made with fresh producefrom the garden, local ingredients, and incredible creativity from the chef and the kitchen. The staff would literally do anything for you to make your stay pleasant. It was the best service we encountered on the entire trip and the best food we had in New Zealand.

Overall

We met the engaging owners who oversaw our stay to make sure it was perfect. I highly recommend this lodge but would stay at least two nights in the future! Thank you Otahuna for a wonderful time. Everything was truly perfect!

Otahuna Lodge

Would you like to write a review on the Otahuna Lodge?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.