Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Peninsula Beverly Hills

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 10:51 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Peninsula Beverly Hills

The Peninsula Beverly Hills

Map| 4 Reviews | 75% Recommended

9882 South Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills, CA US 90212

Peninsula Beverly Hills (1 Photo)

The Peninsula Beverly Hills is a small hotel (193 rooms, including 37 suites, 8 guest bungalows, and 8 villa suites). My first impression came from the lobby area which resembled not so much a traditional hotel lobby but a comfortable and light-filled living room with comfortable sofas in conversational groupings. A series of five large windows provides views of the gardens outside. There are two daily sittings for Afternoon Tea (in a nod to the tradition of the Peninsula Hong Kong) with a harpist providing music, and cocktails are served every evening with piano music.

Room

The hotel’s guestrooms are spacious; lead-in Superior rooms are a generous 480 square feet. Though the hotel was fully booked when I came, I was able to see a Grand Deluxe whose occupants had not yet checked in. The room was decorated in an elegant traditional style. It’s creme and white color scheme had accents of fuchsia and greens, crown mouldings, and a few contemporary touches. Rooms have lots of natural light. South-facing rooms are quieter with a residential view, while north-facing rooms offer views of Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills beyond. Beautiful pink marble bathrooms (with marble from the owner’s own quarry in Italy) have single vanities, separate shower and tub, and a WC. Suites provide double vanities.

Amenities

The hotel has a 5th floor rooftop pool and jacuzzi with a casual dining restaurant and spa. Two features on which The Peninsula prides itself: (1) flexible check-in and checkout hours (let your travel consultant know when you expect to arrive and depart to arrange this) and (2) guest pillows monogrammed with your initials.

Peninsula Beverly Hills

Would you like to write a review on the The Peninsula Beverly Hills?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.