Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Mandarin Oriental Paris

Mandarin Oriental Paris

Old Sep 4, 2014, 9:14 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Mandarin Oriental Paris

Mandarin Oriental, Paris

Map| 3 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Mandarin Oriental, Paris

251 Rue Saint-Honore Paris, FR 75001

Mandarin Oriental Paris (0 Photo)

Mandarin Oriental, Paris

The Mandarin Oriental Paris is a new hotel, having opened in June 2011, with an enviable location on the fashion street of Paris, rue St Honore. Just off the Place Vendome and a block from the Tuileries, it's an ideal setting both for visitors coming to Paris to shop as well as for tourists who want to stay in the heart of the city. Guests enter an elegant and sophisticated lobby overlooking a beautiful courtyard garden, planted with over 200 varieties of trees and plants. This sets the tone for the entire hotel which is designed to be an urban retreat in the middle of a busy city.

Room

As the hotel was nearly fully booked, we were shown a Deluxe Room and a Superior Suite. Rooms will appeal to guests who appreciate warm, contemporary interiors. Rosewood is used extensively in the doors, headboards, and built-ins. There are no painted surfaces in the room; walls are finished with fabric surfaces. Bathrooms are finished in polished white marble, and all rooms have dual vanities, deep soaking tub, step in rain shower, and separate WC. However, the design of the bath area in the Deluxe area was a bit unusual. The two sinks were on one side of the tiled entrance into the bedroom, while the tub, shower, and WC were on the other side. Although called a Deluxe Room, it felt like a Superior room in terms of space provided.

Dining

I had breakfast with the Sales Manager and, based on a prior comment about the MO’s slow service, took notice of the wait staff at breakfast. Everything was served promptly, and I did not notice any impatient diners!

Mandarin Oriental Paris

Would you like to write a review on the Mandarin Oriental, Paris?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.