Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Westin Dublin

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 4:40 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
The Westin Dublin

The Westin Dublin

Map| 4 Reviews | 75% Recommended

The Westin Dublin

35 - 39 Westmoreland Street Dublin, IE 2

The Westin Dublin (0 Photo)

The Westin Dublin

The Westin Dublin was a real surprise, perhaps the nicest Westin I've ever seen, in a great location, literally in the center of Dublin. The hotel is undergoing a complete soft goods renovation, and the results are extremely attractive. The color scheme employs a masculine color palette using soft greens and earth tones. Celtic symbols are used in the carpeting and on the trim of the window drapes. We were shown a Classic room and a Deluxe Suite. While the Classic room is compact, it is large enough for a short stay and represents a great value, especially with the Virtuoso amenities. The Deluxe Suite has a bedroom and living area separated by a door and both areas are quite nice in size. The hotel uses the space of an historical building previously used as a bank. If you get a chance, take a look at the ballroom created from the space that formerly housed the great hall of the bank... or visit the bar and restaurant in the bank's former vault.

The Westin Dublin

Would you like to write a review on the The Westin Dublin?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.