Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons Sayan

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2014, 10:08 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Four Seasons Sayan

Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan

Map| 3 Reviews | 33% Recommended

Raya Sayan Ubud, Bali ID

Four Seasons Sayan (1 Photo)

Four Seasons Sayan is a very contemporary 60 room resort about five minutes south of Amandari. The entrance is at the top of a hillside; guests walk across a bridge and down a staircase into the main lobby (see the picture above). The resort is built into the hillside below the entrance level. The property is quite vast, and buggies are available 24 hours a day to transport guests around the resort.

Room

Guest rooms are everything you would expect from a Four Seasons. Like Jimbaran Bay, they are designed with the traditional Balinese dwelling in mind — an outdoor covered living area and an indoor sleeping area. The enclosed master bedroom has a large dressing area and a great bathroom with black marble vanity with two sinks, a marble soaking tub, and a large step-in shower with attractive green tiles.

Overall

Suites and Villas are virtually identical in layout, but Villas are detached and provide you with a private infinity pool. Garden Villas overlook rice paddies while River Front Villas offer a direct view of the river - an upsell that is quite worth it, in my opinion. If you're after the best and most up-to-date room product in Ubud, FS Sayan would be your choice.

Four Seasons Sayan

Would you like to write a review on the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.