Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Fusion Bar & Restaurant at The Gallery Hotel Art, Florence, Italy

Gallery Hotel Art

Map| 3 Reviews | 33% Recommended

Gallery Hotel Art

Vicolo dell'Oro 5 Florence, IT 50123

Fusion Bar & Restaurant at The Gallery Hotel Art, Florence, Italy (1 Photo)

Gallery Hotel Art

August 2013 On the last evening of our stay at the Gallery Hotel Art in Florence, Italy we went to the Fusion Bar & Restaurant, located on the ground floor of the hotel.

Dining

The interior was contemporary and airy.There is also an outdoor terracewith plush sofas in earth colors and dark wooden tables. The music in the background was upbeat. The bar is the center piece, where guests can alsoenjoy the drinks and watch cocktails being made.The rest of the space is set up restaurant style.We were warmly welcomedand handed the bar menu. We not only wanted a cocktail - we also were looking for dinner, sowe asked for the restaurant menu.We had a large bottle of still water,two Violetta Valery cocktails with Stolichnaya vodka and Francacorta Bellavista Cuvee,salmon fillet with green beans, tortellini with burrata cheese, Italian sausage and fennel and strawberries with goat’s cheese mousse.With the cocktails came wasabi peas and other nice snacks.The presentation was unusual. The Violetta Valerys came in their own cooler - another glass filled with crushed ice and a lime. It looked stylish and the drinks tasted devilishly good.We loved our main courses too. Everything was very upscale and delicious.The dessert was interesting.The strawberries were marinated in balsamic vinegar.The mousse was velvety and creamy. It wasn't sweet at all and a great finish to a fantastic meal.

Only remembering the fine cuisine and drinks makes me drool and I'd love to go back immediately.

Service

The service was unobtrusive and there when we needed it. We had an enjoyable evening.

Fusion Bar & Restaurant at The Gallery Hotel Art, Florence, Italy

Would you like to write a review on the Gallery Hotel Art?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.