Wiki Posts
Search

Six Senses Yao Noi or RC Phulay Bay

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2014, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: IC Amb :-(, UA silver, BA Gold, SPG Plat, A-Club Plat, Marriott Plat
Six Senses Yao Noi or RC Phulay Bay

I have looked at a lot of threads on either property but am still seeking guidance on a few issues.

1. the views over phang-nga bay (and we have taken speedboats, dived and taken the John Gray Sea Canoe experience there previously so have been in/around these islands quite a bit over 10 years or so) from SSYN are always remarked upon - can anyone compare the views from the RC Phulay Bay?

2. A simple "which to pick" from someone who has been at both (and why) would be really great. FT contains much feedback on the RC compared to other RCs or to the Rayavadee, and the SSYN thread has a lot of comparisons to Aman's and to Trisara. I guess in my own ranking that would place the SSYN ahead, but wondering what the feedback would be from people who have actually stayed at both.

Finally this would be a 2-day 'luxury' interlude on a self-drive tour of the area, so in either case we will be getting as close as possible to the resort by car, and not leaving the resort again until check-out.

Last edited by catharsis; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:31 pm Reason: corrected typos' caused by posting from phone :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.