Berlin choices

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2013, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Mitte, not the best part of Berlin?!
I would think so. Especially the Soho-location is not what I call great.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 7:17 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by offerendum
I would think so. Especially the Soho-location is not what I call great.
There is nothing particularly nice just around the corner of the Soho House, but walk 10 minutes or take a very quick taxi ride and you are in the middle of my favourite part of Berlin both for shopping and for restaurants and cafes. It is not the top luxury shops and magazines like the ones you find close to Hotel de Rome, more of a mix of new designers, fun vintage shopping, speciality shops for cigars/whiskey or coffee, some mid range chains, cool present shops etc. A bit like the area around Covent Garden maybe, but a bit more alternative and "dirty". Close to Hotel de Rome you will find some very expensive magazines and designer shops in between chains like H&M and Zara close by as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.