Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

All-Inclusive Maldives?

All-Inclusive Maldives?

Old Jul 29, 2017, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
aman = no signing
all-inclusive = no signing and no bill at the end

FS maldives board = $95 dinner $45 lunch
Musken said they spent more than $60 at dinner
need menu prices to calculate min/max value
thats one problem..finding the menus with the prices. I tried to price out how much it would cost me at the Park Hyatt Maldives, and no one has the menu with prices listed anywhere.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by emma69
The 'shock factor' I think of is seeing it all together for me. For example, a couple of weeks ago I was in the book store, they have recently changed their loyalty program and were asking which of the two options I wanted. So we looked at my spending habits to see which would work out best. I almost passed out when we saw I had spent over $5000 on books in the last year! When I pop in a couple of times a week, as it is good for a lunchtime browse, spend $40 on a couple of cookbooks here, $60 on a few novels there, it really doesn't seem that much at all (and I don't think it is) but to be told I have spent $5000 on such inconsequential things, it does hit you (and I tried not to think about all the amazon orders too!)

It's also the reason I didn't like my old credit card that summed up my spending by catagories. I know I eat out, and that a meal may be around $100 or so - but I don't need to be reminded how much that is if I eat out three times a week for that month. I'd rather it stayed buried as simply 'cost of living' thanks!
^

I don't like all that itemization either. I mean it can be helpful if you are trying to analyze spending patterns, but sometimes you do not want to be reminded of the gand total per "category"😉
Old Jul 29, 2017, 4:55 pm

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Originally Posted by mrx900
thats one problem..finding the menus with the prices. I tried to price out how much it would cost me at the Park Hyatt Maldives, and no one has the menu with prices listed anywhere.
Just a FYI it seems the post you are quoting is from six years ago (2011)
Old Jul 29, 2017, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Originally Posted by Nizar
Just a FYI it seems the post you are quoting is from six years ago (2011)
and 6 yrs later...it still stands heheh....
Old Jul 29, 2017, 5:18 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Going back to the original post here is something to start your research

https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/v2/...3081e5d2?fbt=5
Old Jul 30, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Originally Posted by mrx900
That one is pretty easy...http://weekendblitz.com/park-hyatt-maldives-menus/

A quick look over at the Hyatt forum would provide you with a nice wiki on PH Hadahaa ...http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html
Old Jul 30, 2017, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

luxury properties (and many nonluxury) - get emailed all menus/lists from property or via agent or via central reservations

if looking for all-inclusive, may also look at south pacific. if paying holiday rates at PH, may also consider fregate seychelles

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jul 30, 2017 at 10:40 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.