Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Thank you, thank you, thank you (Amanjena)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you, thank you, thank you (Amanjena)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2014, 4:14 pm

[QUOTE=TravelConcierge;22481022]Just wanted to add that we also enjoyed a lovely recent stay at Amanjena--incredibly romantic, although even my 6 year old, who accompanied with me, loved it. Highlights included our Atlas Mountains and Berber Village experience in L'Arbaa Tighdouine, cozy fire in our Pavilion fireplace, traditional Moroccan music in the evenings (we were the only audience) and excellent dining, including some delicious spicy Thai food in addition to traditional Moroccan favorites and great breakfast.

Hmmm your blog says
Disclosure: My family and I were guests and enjoyed a complimentary stay and breakfast at Amanjena, however the views expressed in this post are my own.

Sponsored reviews dont really sit well with me on flyer talk. Especially when you are not upfront about it in the flyertalk post.

Last edited by obscure2k; Mar 8, 2014 at 9:20 am
Old Mar 8, 2014, 9:19 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please note that I removed link to the blog being referenced.
O2K
Mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.