Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double Status Miles Promotion for status renewal

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2009, 2:16 pm

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Originally Posted by sindjic
And another 4k as bonus since probably FTL...
great idea €400 for dub to dus rtn with lx; 18000 status miles bring me v close to sen; presume the lx business saver fares arent excluded for any reason? cant see anything on the t&c's
Old Sep 10, 2009, 3:21 pm

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by Fredrik74
It seemed to work for me to sign up and I haven't received a mail. I'm based in Sweden.
Miles from a recent flight has posted but no sign of double status points. How long does it take for these to post? I'm not sure I'll get them anyway because although the flight was on Lufthansa Cityline the flight number was SK something.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 5:40 am

I wish they included CO/UA in the promotion.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 5:51 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CJ1120
I wish they included CO/UA in the promotion.
Why should they? Do UA ever include anything other than UA metal in their DEQM promotion?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Why should they? Do UA ever include anything other than UA metal in their DEQM promotion?
I didn't think about that, but you're correct. Maybe codeshares count for the promos?

I was more referring to the inability to earn LH DEQMs from the US. According to what I'm reading about the promotion, it doesn't count TATL flights which I do actually have on LH metal scheduled.

Last edited by JC1120; Sep 11, 2009 at 4:53 pm
Old Sep 13, 2009, 10:14 am

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Problem with LX portion double status miles

Hi there,

had a same-day flight ABC-ZRH-DEF both flights under LX/LX code, but actually operated by LH/LX.
The double status miles for the LH portion have posted, but not for the LX portion yet.
Anyone with the same experience ?

Cheers
TheAirman
Old Sep 13, 2009, 10:25 pm

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Could it be that the LH portion credited on sunday evening while the LX portion only credited last monday - ie your flights were on Saturday? That would be the reason as the batch adding the extra status miles did run sometime Monday during the day for all flights credited until that time...

Greetings - Dirk
Old Sep 14, 2009, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by djohannw
Could it be that the LH portion credited on sunday evening while the LX portion only credited last monday - ie your flights were on Saturday? That would be the reason as the batch adding the extra status miles did run sometime Monday during the day for all flights credited until that time...

Greetings - Dirk
Well both flights were on Sept. 5th, so if you are right it should be credited sometime today. I am not sure when the LX part did show up on my statement, could have been on Sunday 6th already.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 1:23 pm

Programs: LH, PC, SPG, Sixt, HHonors, Hyatt
To me it does seem as though the extra miles are credited later. I have 2 flights that already posted on my online M&M account (Swiss), and only the normal miles have posted.

I called M&M to make sure that I was signed up, and they confirmed it.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 2:14 pm

Programs: KL FlyingBlue Gold, AY+, MM FTL, TK*G
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the double miles for flights taken before signing up? I took one flight on Air Dolomiti last week but only signed up today when I saw the promo...
Old Sep 14, 2009, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by marbe166
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the double miles for flights taken before signing up? I took one flight on Air Dolomiti last week but only signed up today when I saw the promo...
That should work with no problem - you should get credit soon.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 2:21 am

Programs: LH HON; EK Plat; QR G; IC-RA; HH D; WoH Glob
Originally Posted by LHSebi
To me it does seem as though the extra miles are credited later. I have 2 flights that already posted on my online M&M account (Swiss), and only the normal miles have posted.

I hope you are right. Both for me and a friend no doubles miles posted yet. For me, this is less of a problem, as I already requalified. But for her, it would ease it a lot. So, I hope they will eventually post...
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:21 pm

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by LHSebi

From the link
Terms and conditions:

NB: you will only earn double status miles in this Miles & More promotion; award and HON Circle miles for flights during the promotional period will not be doubled. The credit for the additional status miles will be made approximately four weeks after the promotion finishes.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 5:34 pm

Programs: IC Royal platinum Ambassador, LH Senator, Hyatt Platinum
clarification of promotion

Can someone clarify if intercontinental flights qualify for this promotion or is it just flights originating in Europe and ending there?

I fly a few times a year from Canada to the middle east on Business class and would be missing a few K for senator status this year.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 1:23 am

Programs: KL FlyingBlue Gold, AY+, MM FTL, TK*G
Originally Posted by samere99
Can someone clarify if intercontinental flights qualify for this promotion or is it just flights originating in Europe and ending there?

Intra-European flights only.

From the website:
Sie erhalten vom 1. September bis 31. Oktober 2009 doppelte Statusmeilen für Ihre Linienflüge innerhalb Europas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.