Status match (official promotion for Italian residents)

Old Jul 22, 09, 5:34 am

Programs: HHonors, A'Club, SPG, Marriott, Priority Club, Hyatt, UA mileage Plus, Miles & More, AAdvantage
Smile

I have sent the status matching fax 15 days ago, the second flight leg completed last sunday. On monday posted miles for the sunday flight and yesterday M&M status changed to SEN.
Old Jul 22, 09, 8:28 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Supersonic Flyer View Post
I have sent the status matching fax 15 days ago, the second flight leg completed last sunday. On monday posted miles for the sunday flight and yesterday M&M status changed to SEN.
The real question is - do you show any e-vouchers in the account now? If so, how many?
Old Jul 22, 09, 9:49 am

Programs: HHonors, A'Club, SPG, Marriott, Priority Club, Hyatt, UA mileage Plus, Miles & More, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
The real question is - do you show any e-vouchers in the account now? If so, how many?
One e-Voucher appeared yesterday, after the status change. As I learned from previuos posts one e-voucher is the standard for new status matched SENs, and also one year validity of the new status.
On my online profile appeared also a new Miles&More number (I suppose it is related to the new status).
I hope to have some more benefit with my new SEN status and my loyalty switched to Lufthansa...
Old Jul 22, 09, 12:43 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by garethmorgan View Post
My status validity expires on: 28/00/2011

It also says "To extend your Senator status, you willl need to earn 97,000 additional status miles in 2009." I'm not sure when that extension would run from.
If you earn 97,000 additional status miles in 2009 your Senator status should be extended till 28/02/2013 or in your case 28/00/2013.
Old Nov 17, 09, 2:58 am

Programs: LH: Sen, AF: Plat; IC: RA; HY: Gold
It's back

And the status match for Italian residents is back now

Italian:
http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/italien/?cc=it

English:
http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/italien/?cc=en

This time no faxing but rather e-mail, flights have to be taken before 28 February 2010 and status is valid until February 2011. All you need to do is a return flight.
Old Nov 17, 09, 3:29 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
How can they verify the other status?
Old Nov 24, 09, 11:18 am

Programs: SPG Plat
Is anyone familiar with the check of residence? I think I need to confirm that i moved to Italy. Do they ask for my passport before or after the flight ?
Old Nov 24, 09, 12:12 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by myho View Post
Is anyone familiar with the check of residence? I think I need to confirm that i moved to Italy. Do they ask for my passport before or after the flight ?
You may want to check post #15 in this thread.
Old Jun 28, 17, 4:00 pm

Programs: Flyingblue Plat, Aclub Silver, M&M FT
New Status Match available for Italian based Miles and More members.

Details available here http://viaggiarealtop.com/

- Senator and Frequent traveller status are the status available.
- Your Miles and More account need to have an Italian based address.
- You have to send a Silver Gold or Platinum card from a another non Star Alliance FF program.
- You have to make a booking and send the booking code of a LH group flight: one intercontinental leg to Boston, Buenos Aires, Mexico city, Delhi, Miami, New York, Pekin, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Seul, Teheran, Tel Aviv, Toronto, Tokyo or a return flight from Italy to FRA, MUC, ZUR or VIE in business.

- Only applicable to Mille Miglia members the following rule apply:
Ulisse and Freccia Alata => will be matched to Frequent Traveller
Freccia Alata Plus => Senator

Good luck!!
Old Jul 5, 17, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by PROACTIVE View Post
New Status Match available for Italian based Miles and More members.

Details available here http://viaggiarealtop.com/

- Senator and Frequent traveller status are the status available.
- Your Miles and More account need to have an Italian based address.
- You have to send a Silver Gold or Platinum card from a another non Star Alliance FF program.
- You have to make a booking and send the booking code of a LH group flight: one intercontinental leg to Boston, Buenos Aires, Mexico city, Delhi, Miami, New York, Pekin, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Seul, Teheran, Tel Aviv, Toronto, Tokyo or a return flight from Italy to FRA, MUC, ZUR or VIE in business.

- Only applicable to Mille Miglia members the following rule apply:
Ulisse and Freccia Alata => will be matched to Frequent Traveller
Freccia Alata Plus => Senator

Good luck!!

- Request submitted per email on June 29th. Received within 24 hours an email indicating that my request was being worked on.
- I provided picture of my Topbonus card + booking code for a return ticket in Business from LIN to FRA.
- Yesterday evening (4th July) my profile on the App changed.
- Got Senator status until 02/2018.
- Matched from Topbonus Platinum

Last edited by PROACTIVE; Jul 6, 17 at 3:09 am
Old Jul 6, 17, 2:54 am

- Request submitted per email on June 29th. Received within 24 hours an email indicating that my request was being worked on.
- I provided picture of my Topbonus card + booking code or a return ticket in Business from LIN to FRA.
- Yesterday evening (4th July) my profile on the App changed.
- Got Senator status until 02/2018.
- Matched from Topbonus Platinum

How about the Italian adress? Are you Italian based? Or did you change it just for the match?
Old Jul 6, 17, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by Ramshir View Post
How about the Italian adress? Are you Italian based? Or did you change it just for the match?

I subscribed to M+M more than 15 years ago as an Italian member.
Changed the adress to France 5 years ago.
Changed the adress back to Italy before the match.
Old Jul 6, 17, 3:43 am

Programs: LH
Originally Posted by Ramshir View Post
T&Cs state that you are not eligible for the status match if you have changed your address in the past 3 months.
Old Jul 6, 17, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by shady View Post
T&Cs state that you are not eligible for the status match if you have changed your address in the past 3 months.

please call M&M on my behalf and tell them they have made a mistake in matching a high revenue customer making and exception to their T&C.
Old Jul 6, 17, 5:50 am

Programs: LH
please call M&M on my behalf and tell them they have made a mistake in matching a high revenue customer making and exception to their T&C.
It's great to see that T&Cs are not followed.

Search this Thread