Status match (official promotion for Italian residents)

Old Jun 16, 09, 4:10 am

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Hi all, after having completed a round trip with LX I have been matched 4 days later from AZ Freccia Alata (Elite Plus) to LH Senator (A* Gold).
No 2 e-vouchers but only 1 with "nomina Senator" ("Senator nomination").

I just don't know if I will get my plastic card and eventually some baggage tags... Do you know if they will send it?
Anywhow now I have my second card with a A* Gold logo!
With 2 cards from A* and only one from ST I am slightly moving my flights to A*....
Old Jun 20, 09, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Squerez View Post
I just don't know if I will get my plastic card and eventually some baggage tags... Do you know if they will send it?
Is there any reason why they shouldn't?
Old Jun 20, 09, 4:58 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Miles&More Senator, bmi Diamond Club Silver, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG
I received my leather baggage tags, SEN card, and welcome kit on Tuesday in the mail. Pretty fast. Good example of German efficiency.
Old Jun 20, 09, 8:58 am

Finnair Plus

Originally Posted by Christobal View Post
Do they have this for other countries as well?

http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/status/?cc=FI_EN

Also available in Finland until 31 August 2009.
Old Jun 23, 09, 3:38 am

Programs: A3/Gold, BA/Bronze + other less precious metals
I sent in the form 2-3 weeks ago, with a copy of my AFKL Flying Blue Platinum card. Since then, I have taken a return flight (4 segments) with LH. The flights and miles have been correctly credited to my account but my status is still showing as FTL. Any clues? Who do I contact? Or should I still wait a bit?
Old Jun 24, 09, 6:24 am

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Originally Posted by long legs View Post
Is there any reason why they shouldn't?

No, in fact I got my kit last week. Upgrade fully completed!
Old Jun 24, 09, 11:10 am

I did 2 legs last Tuesday and 2 more on Friday and my status changed today.

Interesting date shown on my status page

My current status: Senator

My status validity expires on: 28/00/2011

It also says "To extend your Senator status, you willl need to earn 97,000 additional status miles in 2009." I'm not sure when that extension would run from.

I also have 1 eVoucher labelled Senator nomination
Old Jun 24, 09, 11:31 am

Programs: LH SEN; EK Plat; QR Plat; BA G; IC-RA
Originally Posted by nomad1974 View Post
I sent in the form 2-3 weeks ago, with a copy of my AFKL Flying Blue Platinum card. Since then, I have taken a return flight (4 segments) with LH. The flights and miles have been correctly credited to my account but my status is still showing as FTL. Any clues? Who do I contact? Or should I still wait a bit?
are you registered as Italian resident or do you have PAR as residence? In the latter case, this would explain it...
Old Jun 27, 09, 1:59 pm

The promotion is also valid in Spain till the 31st of August 2009. I applied with my Flying Blue Platinum card some days ago. I have not received anything yet, but they have already changed my status in www.miles-and-more.com and they have given me 1 eVoucher. I have not made yet the the return flight they say that is necessary for the status match. Anyway I have 4 tickets booked with LH prior to the 31st of August and maybe they have checked that.

Regards,

Joseba
Old Jun 29, 09, 2:06 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More forum

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by josebabb View Post
The promotion is also valid in Spain till the 31st of August 2009. I applied with my Flying Blue Platinum card some days ago. I have not received anything yet, but they have already changed my status in www.miles-and-more.com and they have given me 1 eVoucher. I have not made yet the the return flight they say that is necessary for the status match. Anyway I have 4 tickets booked with LH prior to the 31st of August and maybe they have checked that.

Regards,

Joseba
Welcome to Flyertalk and the M&M forum Joseba!
Old Jul 9, 09, 5:37 am

Programs: M&M SEN
After you sent in the fax, did you a receive an e-mail/letter with a confirmation for qualifying for the promotion?

What were your experiences?
Old Jul 9, 09, 8:23 am

I didn't receive any kind of confirmation.
Old Jul 9, 09, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by long legs View Post
I didn't receive any kind of confirmation.
I called the other day and they said that after the 2 segments I'd have to fax in the 2 boarding passes. It seems that other were upgraded directly after the flights posted.
Old Jul 9, 09, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by MACH81 View Post
I called the other day and they said that after the 2 segments I'd have to fax in the 2 boarding passes. It seems that other were upgraded directly after the flights posted.
After your flights, how long did you wait before you called?
Old Jul 10, 09, 3:46 am

I had no response to the faxed-in form, my status changed, without any contact from me, 8 days after my 2 legs and the pack arrived in Italy about 2 weeks later.

Search this Thread