Status match (official promotion for Italian residents)

Old Jun 16, 09, 4:10 am
  #46  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MIL, PAR
Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Posts: 561
Hi all, after having completed a round trip with LX I have been matched 4 days later from AZ Freccia Alata (Elite Plus) to LH Senator (A* Gold).
No 2 e-vouchers but only 1 with "nomina Senator" ("Senator nomination").

I just don't know if I will get my plastic card and eventually some baggage tags... Do you know if they will send it?
Anywhow now I have my second card with a A* Gold logo!
With 2 cards from A* and only one from ST I am slightly moving my flights to A*....
Squerez is offline  
Old Jun 20, 09, 4:45 am
  #47  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by Squerez View Post
I just don't know if I will get my plastic card and eventually some baggage tags... Do you know if they will send it?
Is there any reason why they shouldn't?
long legs is offline  
Old Jun 20, 09, 4:58 am
  #48  
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Venice, Italy
Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Miles&More Senator, bmi Diamond Club Silver, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG
Posts: 702
I received my leather baggage tags, SEN card, and welcome kit on Tuesday in the mail. Pretty fast. Good example of German efficiency.
TravellinHusker is offline  
Old Jun 20, 09, 8:58 am
  #49  
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Finnair Plus

Originally Posted by Christobal View Post
Do they have this for other countries as well?

http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/status/?cc=FI_EN

Also available in Finland until 31 August 2009.
janne1 is offline  
Old Jun 23, 09, 3:38 am
  #50  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: BRU
Programs: A3/Gold, BA/Bronze + other less precious metals
Posts: 2,633
I sent in the form 2-3 weeks ago, with a copy of my AFKL Flying Blue Platinum card. Since then, I have taken a return flight (4 segments) with LH. The flights and miles have been correctly credited to my account but my status is still showing as FTL. Any clues? Who do I contact? Or should I still wait a bit?
nomad1974 is offline  
Old Jun 24, 09, 6:24 am
  #51  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MIL, PAR
Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Posts: 561
Originally Posted by long legs View Post
Is there any reason why they shouldn't?

No, in fact I got my kit last week. Upgrade fully completed!
Squerez is offline  
Old Jun 24, 09, 11:10 am
  #52  
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Posts: 827
I did 2 legs last Tuesday and 2 more on Friday and my status changed today.

Interesting date shown on my status page

My current status: Senator

My status validity expires on: 28/00/2011

It also says "To extend your Senator status, you willl need to earn 97,000 additional status miles in 2009." I'm not sure when that extension would run from.

I also have 1 eVoucher labelled Senator nomination
garethmorgan is offline  
Old Jun 24, 09, 11:31 am
  #53  
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DXB
Programs: LH SEN; EK Plat; QR Plat; BA G; IC-RA
Posts: 140
Originally Posted by nomad1974 View Post
I sent in the form 2-3 weeks ago, with a copy of my AFKL Flying Blue Platinum card. Since then, I have taken a return flight (4 segments) with LH. The flights and miles have been correctly credited to my account but my status is still showing as FTL. Any clues? Who do I contact? Or should I still wait a bit?
are you registered as Italian resident or do you have PAR as residence? In the latter case, this would explain it...
malinche is offline  
Old Jun 27, 09, 1:59 pm
  #54  
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
The promotion is also valid in Spain till the 31st of August 2009. I applied with my Flying Blue Platinum card some days ago. I have not received anything yet, but they have already changed my status in www.miles-and-more.com and they have given me 1 eVoucher. I have not made yet the the return flight they say that is necessary for the status match. Anyway I have 4 tickets booked with LH prior to the 31st of August and maybe they have checked that.

Regards,

Joseba
josebabb is offline  
Old Jun 29, 09, 2:06 am
  #55  
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Posts: 6,725
Originally Posted by josebabb View Post
The promotion is also valid in Spain till the 31st of August 2009. I applied with my Flying Blue Platinum card some days ago. I have not received anything yet, but they have already changed my status in www.miles-and-more.com and they have given me 1 eVoucher. I have not made yet the the return flight they say that is necessary for the status match. Anyway I have 4 tickets booked with LH prior to the 31st of August and maybe they have checked that.

Regards,

Joseba
Welcome to Flyertalk and the M&M forum Joseba!
totti is offline  
Old Jul 9, 09, 5:37 am
  #56  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FMO/FRA/SFO
Programs: M&M SEN
Posts: 255
After you sent in the fax, did you a receive an e-mail/letter with a confirmation for qualifying for the promotion?

What were your experiences?
flying_student is offline  
Old Jul 9, 09, 8:23 am
  #57  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25
I didn't receive any kind of confirmation.
long legs is offline  
Old Jul 9, 09, 4:47 pm
  #58  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Home airports:SRQ,TPA,RSW
Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Posts: 2,689
Originally Posted by long legs View Post
I didn't receive any kind of confirmation.
I called the other day and they said that after the 2 segments I'd have to fax in the 2 boarding passes. It seems that other were upgraded directly after the flights posted.
MACH81 is offline  
Old Jul 9, 09, 5:08 pm
  #59  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by MACH81 View Post
I called the other day and they said that after the 2 segments I'd have to fax in the 2 boarding passes. It seems that other were upgraded directly after the flights posted.
After your flights, how long did you wait before you called?
long legs is offline  
Old Jul 10, 09, 3:46 am
  #60  
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Posts: 827
I had no response to the faxed-in form, my status changed, without any contact from me, 8 days after my 2 legs and the pack arrived in Italy about 2 weeks later.
garethmorgan is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread