Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status match (official promotion for Italian residents)

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2009, 1:56 am

Programs: AZ CFP, OK Plat, LH FTL, SPG Plat, HH Dia, MR Gold, Carlson Gold, BW Dia, PC Plat AMB, Accor Plat
Thumbs up Success

Hi all,

just a quick note to let you know I've been matched today from Freccia Alata Plus to Senator.

This refers to a return flight FCO-MXP-BRU-MXP-FCO I made on April 20th and 24th.

They've also dropped in one eVoucher: "+1 eVoucher nomina Senator".

Furthermore, at the bottom the statement says: "Per prolungare il suo status di Senator le occorrono ancora 95.125 miglia status nel 2009". So requalification would need to be done in 2009, even though at the top it says my status is valid until February 2011, so I suppose requalifying in 2010 would be fine too.
Old May 12, 2009, 3:38 am

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by pieterde
Furthermore, at the bottom the statement says: "Per prolungare il suo status di Senator le occorrono ancora 95.125 miglia status nel 2009". So requalification would need to be done in 2009, even though at the top it says my status is valid until February 2011, so I suppose requalifying in 2010 would be fine too.
No worries: You can requalify in 2009 or in 2010. But at the end of 2009 your counter will be reset to 0.
Old May 13, 2009, 4:27 am

Do I need to take the qualifying flight(s) after the status match request or just during the period?
Old May 19, 2009, 1:46 pm

Programs: SK EBG; AY Gold; BT Vip; M&M Frequent Traveller
i sent the fax the first time the 6/4 to +495241999656. At the italian telephone M&M service nobody knows about this promotion. I called call center in germany and they gave me new fax number +4952418084061.
Up to now no news about this status match and i already flew at easter time.

no possibility to send pdf by e-mail to M&M service center
no call back or e-mail from M&M call center
Old May 24, 2009, 5:39 am

I was wondering if the term "in any booking class" means that it is possible to activate the status by flying on an award ticket. So I phoned M&M. I was told that the return flight for activating the status has to be made on a miles generating ticket. Well, I am just not sure if I shall believe that.

Originally Posted by TravellinHusker
however the balance in the account after the status match will only be 0 (for non-earning classes) or whatever true mileage you should receive based on the booking class and distance travelled.
Ok, this means that non-earning classes are indeed included. Thus, an award flight would be enough to activate the status?
Old May 25, 2009, 1:23 am

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, Bonvoy LT Titanium
status match in Spain

same offer in Spain, valid for spanish residents

http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/status/?cc=ES_ES
Old Jun 2, 2009, 10:08 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Miles&More Senator, bmi Diamond Club Silver, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG
Just to update, I flew Austrian VCE-VIE on a redticket fare (O class) for a whopping 97.86 euros roundtrip about 10 days ago. Miles credited within 5 days of the last flight. Yesterday, my account was updated to Senator and a eVoucher was added to the account. SEN status is valid until Feb 2011. So, in regards to my earlier posts, apparently the "supervisor" at M&M Italia only knew half of what she was talking about. Instead of 2 eVouchers, there was only 1. That's still better than none.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Breaking News: SEN status will now be considered the new BASE membership level!
Blue and Silver will be eliminated going forward.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:03 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), EK silver, gpp silver, PC silver, HH gold
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Breaking News: SEN status will now be considered the new BASE membership level!
Blue and Silver will be eliminated going forward.
yeah exactly, and by Feb 2011 BASE membership level will then be leveled to HON, other membership levels will be deleted without replacement
Old Jun 8, 2009, 3:18 pm

Programs: AZ CFP, OK Plat, LH FTL, SPG Plat, HH Dia, MR Gold, Carlson Gold, BW Dia, PC Plat AMB, Accor Plat
Offer extended

Hi all,

just noticed the offer has been extended. You can now register until July 15th, fly until July 31st.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 1:23 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
I received my card yesterday ... validity = June 2009
Old Jun 9, 2009, 3:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by asimha
I received my card yesterday ... validity = June 2009
Are you serious? A SEN card with 1 month validity??
Old Jun 9, 2009, 3:58 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
No actually the other way around (sorry for being unclear!) Senator to Freccia Alata Plus with the ability to extend for 6 months if "you travel 4 times with Alitalia or Air One by June 30th"
Old Jun 9, 2009, 4:09 am

Then you'd better hurry!
Old Jun 15, 2009, 11:08 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond SAS EBG (Star Alliance Gold), CO (OnePass) Gold
Do they have this for other countries as well?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.