Wiki Posts
Search

SEN lounge for RCC members

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2009, 3:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

SEN lounge for RCC members

I am a United Red Carpet Club member? Is there reciprocity in FRA at SEN lounges for RCC members flying on LH (coach)?

Thanks.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by JGill
I am a United Red Carpet Club member? Is there reciprocity in FRA at SEN lounges for RCC members flying on LH (coach)?

Thanks.
You could have asked all your questions in one . No, there is no "reciprocity" for RCC. BUT: As a Star Gold you are entitled to use the SEN lounges with any same day *A boarding pass. And in countries other than the US you can use the lounges even on domestic flights.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 3:47 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

where is the SEN lounge / schengen or not

Thanks.

Yes, I could have posted in one, but sometimes the moderators like to keep topic.

How is the shower facility in the Senator lounge in FRA? Is the SEN lounge accessible in the "sterile" connection area? In other words, I arrive from the US, and fly to India. Is the SEN lounge within the connection area, or do I need to go through customs first? Since I am not connecting within the EU, I believe this is called the non-Schengen area?
Old Mar 28, 2009, 4:09 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
There's a SEN lounge in B which is in the non-Schengen area. If your India flight departs from a C gate, there's also a SEN lounge close to the C14-16 gates. LH.com's lounge guide does not say the latter is accessible by Star Gold members but it does have a *G sign. There's also a non-Schengen lounge in A, but it is currently designated as a Business lounge.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
There's a SEN lounge in B which is in the non-Schengen area. If your India flight departs from a C gate, there's also a SEN lounge close to the C14-16 gates. LH.com's lounge guide does not say the latter is accessible by Star Gold members but it does have a *G sign. There's also a non-Schengen lounge in A, but it is currently designated as a Business lounge.
I was accepted into the C gates SEN lounge with a *G card in December when going to India (in C (so not by virtue of BP)). I think the website is not updated on purpose (to avoid overcrowding) but was very pleased with the lounge. Nonetheless, I was there around noon and had issues getting a shower (registered at ca 12.15) and when we were boarding at 13.00 I still had not had access to a shower so register as soon as you get there.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 8:38 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks. Status is *Gold, but flying cattle class, so I will try the SEN lounge.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 4:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
RCC members without *A status can use LH FTL and C lounges: http://www.united.com/page/article/1...e=rccLocations (click on star alliance)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.