Old Sep 9, 2013, 8:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: oliver2002
The access rules:

Print Wikipost

"Welcome" arrivals lounge in FRA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2020, 1:03 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Closed, not opening soon.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 1:09 am
Suspended

No and no. (Re: welcome lounge)
Old Jun 28, 2021, 8:00 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Is the Welcome Lounge back open?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by N104UA
Is the Welcome Lounge back open?
The answer is unfortunately no.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 10:32 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
The answer is unfortunately no.
thanks, the LH website isn't the greatest for showing what is open and what isn't
Old Jun 29, 2021, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by N104UA
thanks, the LH website isn't the greatest for showing what is open and what isn't
https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/lounges

If a lounge is listed in search results, it's open. If it's missing, still closed.
dcmike, ISTFlyer and Burghanite like this.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 7:33 pm

Frankfurt welcome lounge open?

Hi,

I’m flying in Lufthansa Business Class to Germany this weekend. To extend my sleep, I would prefer to skip breakfast and have it in the lounge instead, before heading out into Frankfurt city.

is the welcome lounge open? If not, can I use another lounge if I don’t have a connecting flight?

Thanks!
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:53 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

The WLounge is closed. Check if other arrival services apply to you: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/arrival-services
Old Sep 18, 2021, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Any news on the 'welcome' lounge? Seems like most lounges are open again in FRA but still no word on the arrival lounge?
Old Oct 11, 2021, 1:57 pm

Just noticed that the Welcome Lounge in FRA is mentioned again for a NOV 2021 TATL menu. Maybe this is a possibility that it is scheduled to reopen then?
cfischer and N104UA like this.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by cfischer
Any news on the 'welcome' lounge? Seems like most lounges are open again in FRA but still no word on the arrival lounge?
Anybody have any idea if the Welcome lounge is open?
Old Nov 11, 2021, 1:00 am

Cross-posting from https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33719554-post872.html

FRA Welcome Lounge open again

Landing in Frankfurt after a long flight and starting the day relaxed—that is now possible again. From November 8, we will once again be welcoming our First Class and Business Class passengers as well as our status customers landing in Frankfurt on Lufthansa or SWISS intercontinental flights to our Welcome Lounge, open from 5:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every day. The Welcome Lounge is located in Terminal 1, Arrivals Area B. Here you will find a generous breakfast buffet, quiet working areas, and spacious washrooms including shower baths—everything to give you a great start to the day.
Info from just below the search results on https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/lounges
Old Feb 9, 2022, 2:18 pm

FRA LH Welcome Lounge access

I am a LH SEN traveling with family TATL in economy. Would my family get access to the FRA Welcome Lounge (or the ZRH Welcome lounge)? I know that they would have access to the Senator lounges.
Thank you.
AK
Old Feb 9, 2022, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by akaza1
I am a LH SEN traveling with family TATL in economy. Would my family get access to the FRA Welcome Lounge (or the ZRH Welcome lounge)? I know that they would have access to the Senator lounges.
Thank you.
AK
The rules listed in the wiki of this thread indicate SEN only get one companion, no family. Have to be HON or F for family.

The sheet is showing it's age given it still references UA F and even CO, but I don't have any reason to question it's continued accuracy.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 4:14 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I would second that. Unless LH recently got more generous, when I was still SEN, I could only bring one guest into the LH Welcome lounge.

We were three pax (coming off the same flight) and the agent initially told me only one extra person could enter with me, but she had overlooked that my wife and I had both arrived in LX C (SIN-ZRH-FRA) and only our friend was in LX Y so my wife had access on her own (based on cabin, no status for her) and I hosted our friend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.