Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car rental return at MUC

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2008, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Car rental return at MUC (MUC to FRA in C connecting to FRA to xxx in F same day)

From the LH website:

First Class in Munich: Check-in:
First Class guests that arrive at Munich airport by car are awaited at the curb side Check-in by a member of staff. While you may go directly to the Check-in counter we will return your rental car or park your car.

I have a first class *A award flying MUC to FRA (C) and FRA to xxx (F) same day. Can one use the FCL in MUC and expect the rental car returned for me?

I called LH, but no one even seemed to know anything about the rental car return.

Thanks

Last edited by speedytimmy; Dec 22, 2008 at 4:31 pm
Old Dec 22, 2008, 5:30 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Well I ahven't been in the exact same situation, but it shoudl work.
Opposite the curb-side check-in there are parking lots particularly for HON an F. If you park there someone should show up immidiately and take car of your car be it rental or your own.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 8:32 am

Programs: LH Sen****, Hertz PC, HHonors Diamond, IHG Pt
Timmy, you can trust the website
This service is provided for F guests and HONs and works like a glance. There is no requirement for the F flight to depart from MUC, it also works for a mere feeder flight to a LH F connection.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 10:22 am

Programs: ROP Gold
Does anyone knows if Star-Alliance gold is also allowed to use the curb-side check in facilities in Munich airport?
Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:21 am

Programs: LH G, CO G, BA B, HH G, PC P, SW G, Sixt P, Hertz G and YES A|Club G :)
Originally Posted by anaidross
Does anyone knows if Star-Alliance gold is also allowed to use the curb-side check in facilities in Munich airport?
I am not sure which part of "only for F and HON pax" you did not understand...

Aaaaaaa, I see that you are off topic...better ask in the other thread.

Last edited by sindjic; Jan 21, 2011 at 11:53 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.