Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where will LH be taking you this Christmas?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2009, 12:56 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by Rambuster
..4.) frequent visitors with more infants coming from C to F to visit the other family. Up to 13 pax in the cabin at once...
That is something one would expect on a US carrier or maybe TG. But it is definitely a new low for LX.

My last 4 LX flights all were terrible in regards to crew and seats. Will try to avoid them now if ever possible.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
LH is taking me: Dec. 23rd VCE-FRA-LHR, then off to BKK and HKG on TG in F/C on the 24th.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 5:28 am

Programs: LX SEN; Sixt Platinum
GVA-ZRH-AMS on Dec. 19th in C to visit family
AMS-ZRH-GVA on Dec. 23rd in C to return and become SEN

New Year is still open...

:-:Best wishes to all :-:
Old Dec 16, 2009, 9:53 am

Programs: BA, KL, DL
Lufthansa (all mainline) is taking me: LHR-FRA-VCE // VCE-FRA-MUC // MUC-FRA-LHR
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:15 am

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
LH F
MAN-FRA-MCO and return

Still can't decide on the FCT or FCL (B).... Probably do FCT on the way out, the missus has never seen it.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 6:25 am

Programs: price is a king
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Santa is going to have busy Christmas arranging op-ups, re-routing and equipment changes. I stopped believing in Santa a long time ago.
Santa did a very good job this year - got x2 C (I) to F FRA-NRT opup. LH ground crew was very keen on advising if it's possible or not.

Looks like smiling, polite asking and being patient works.

thanks LH - now it's time to check LX (NRT-ZRH)

mf
Old Dec 25, 2009, 12:24 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MichalFKowalik
Santa did a very good job this year - got x2 C (I) to F FRA-NRT opup. LH ground crew was very keen on advising if it's possible or not.

mf
Well done! ^ I hope you are enjoying Japan.

BTW the location in your profile doesn't seem to be correct any more.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 2:09 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE51-1/100.34.20; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

My last 4 LX flights all were terrible in regards to crew and seats. Will try to avoid them now if ever possible.
weero, do you also experience nice flights from time to time? All I hear/read is complaints, be it TG, LX, LH, SQ...I don't fly as much as you do but I definitely enjoy must of my flights with the above mentioned airlines.

Last edited by f4freeJunior; Dec 25, 2009 at 2:11 pm
Old Dec 25, 2009, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
weero, do you also experience nice flights from time to time? All I hear/read is complaints, be it TG, LX, LH, SQ...I don't fly as much as you do but I definitely enjoy must of my flights with the above mentioned airlines.
weero is only happy on his beloved United !
Old Dec 25, 2009, 3:10 pm
Suspended

JFK-FRA-TLV left NY on Wed and ret in 2010!
Old Dec 25, 2009, 5:53 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Rambuster
weero is only happy on his beloved United !
weero enjoys being unhappy on TG, LX, LH, SQ... I think LH has a department which makes sure weero's flights on LH are not enjoyable so he can continue to complain and keep the M&M forum active. It will be a boring place if weero stops posting his tales of woe. Does he also post them on WWF (I thought it had something to do with pandas) or VVV or whatever it's called?
Old Jan 6, 2010, 2:44 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Originally Posted by MichalFKowalik

mf

Same here. Santa was very nice to me and brought a Y->C upgrade on V-class ticket on a very recent FRA-KIX which was overbooked by... 2 passengers which at the end did not show up for boarding.
The flight was also somewhat... errr "back to the history." A female captain (with a very strong [I assume Bavarian] accent) when describing route pattern and countries covered referred to flying over Russia as "and zen we will be flying over ze Sowiet Union's Krasnojarsk, Irkutsk, etc." both in German and English. Japanese PA mentioned Russia, however. And the second business class section (rows 10-14) had only 5 passengers, including me. Truly, "there's no better way to fly."
Old Jan 7, 2010, 9:35 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
VIE - MUC- FCO-MUC-VIE on christmas weekend in Y..
VIE - MUC - ATH- MUC - VIE on new years weekend in Y..

both on award tickets with wife.. on holiday.. nice trip.. finished all my miles accumulated travelling coach class on OS and LH.. and yes.. even paid for the taxes using miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.