ANA Award callendar accuracy?

Old Jul 30, 08, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta-PM Continental-PM
ANA Award callendar accuracy?

I am trying to book MIA-DEL-MIA using US miles ...ANA award callendar based on my posts researched here seems to be the best way to check for flights.....when i plug the individual flts MIA-FRA (LH463) + FRA-DEL (LH760) and their corresponding returns for dates Sept 12 out and Oct 29 back; the individual flts are avail. in F, however when plugged in as a complete RT MIA-DEL-MIA ?? only Y shows up as avail?????? anyone with any ideas/experience with this kind of issue????
Old Jul 30, 08, 3:54 pm

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by dravi View Post
I am trying to book MIA-DEL-MIA using US miles ...ANA award callendar based on my posts researched here seems to be the best way to check for flights.....when i plug the individual flts MIA-FRA (LH463) + FRA-DEL (LH760) and their corresponding returns for dates Sept 12 out and Oct 29 back; the individual flts are avail. in F, however when plugged in as a complete RT MIA-DEL-MIA ?? only Y shows up as avail?????? anyone with any ideas/experience with this kind of issue????
No idea ... therefore I tried with M&M directly and the proposed routing goes with LX through ZRH, seats available in I (Biz).
Call the hotline and try to secure whatever they can offer you.
Old Jul 30, 08, 4:05 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF SG, LH SEN, OZ D+, HH D, SPG P
Originally Posted by dravi View Post
Yes, you will find this sort of issue not only with the ANA tool but also with the M&M hotline. Always look at individual segments for your booking. Also, ANA sees a lot but not everything. I now had it a couple of times when ANA showed availability on SQ which was not there anymore and showed no availability on LH even so there were seats.

Search this Thread