Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 3:56 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
Next version of F kit after the round LH case looks to be quite good. Think leather, think reusable, think perhaps one of the better ones since Rimowa. Actually think of something in leather that would remind you of Rimowa. Waiting for OK from FRA to post photos. I saw the prototype that had a few more changes needed.
You said the new kits will hit the cabin in May. Any predictions as to what they will be handing out at the end of March and in early April? Any information would be appreciated.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by worldclubber
You said the new kits will hit the cabin in May. Any predictions as to what they will be handing out at the end of March and in early April? Any information would be appreciated.
Expect the same mixture that is in place now. They really don't have a set pattern. Right now its more of mix of a bunch of different options as they try to get rid of the existing stock of kits. Unfortunately it is not predictable AT ALL.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 12:38 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
Expect the same mixture that is in place now. They really don't have a set pattern. Right now its more of mix of a bunch of different options as they try to get rid of the existing stock of kits. Unfortunately it is not predictable AT ALL.
Thank you. I don‘t really care too much, but my significant other would prefer a Rimowa. I actually like the orange kits they had last summer.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 5:42 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExP 1MM, Smiles/GOL Diamond, TudoAzul/AZUL Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum
That's on LH Brazilś feed today on Twitter.

Old Feb 19, 2018, 11:47 am

Programs: AA PP, OZ *G, Hyatt Expl, Marriott Gold, Lots of Ex-statuses
Wow those PJs look NICE. Also, just so I understand LH kits right now are Rimowa or Braun Buffel, but can't say for sure? I have a Rimowa kit already and am flying LH F tomorrow so I was hoping to get a different kit. Will report back either way
Old Feb 19, 2018, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by Rowyourboat
Wow those PJs look NICE. Also, just so I understand LH kits right now are Rimowa or Braun Buffel, but can't say for sure? I have a Rimowa kit already and am flying LH F tomorrow so I was hoping to get a different kit. Will report back either way
Apparently, it seems to be unpredictable right now, as to what you will get. Good luck.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 12:45 pm

Any idea when will be available the new Kits and Pj's in all flights ?

I will be flying to HND iat the end of march
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA PP, OZ *G, Hyatt Expl, Marriott Gold, Lots of Ex-statuses
Originally Posted by carenero
Any idea when will be available the new Kits and Pj's in all flights ?

I will be flying to HND iat the end of march
Per an earlier comment, May. So you won't get the new one in March.

On my flight they gave Jilsander kits. They just seem kinda lame but the PJs are better quality than what I remember. I think LX F has more comfy PJs and AF F is years ahead :-)
carenero likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 10:00 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Rowyourboat
On my flight they gave Jilsander kits. They just seem kinda lame
Seriously. Received the Jil Sander mens kit today and am puzzled at who thought an oblong vinyl tube double zipped taco pocket was a comparable, or at a minimum, useful amenity kit.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by broland
That's on LH Brazilś feed today on Twitter.

Pj's very similar to what they offered in F 10 years ago - shirts at least.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I stopped buying van Laack when they moved production to Vietnam. It just wasn’t worth the money.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Rimowa amenity kits

I did a Google search and also a search in this forum and couldn't find a relevant thread. Mods, please merge if this belongs in another thread.

I know the Rimowa kits come and go on LH F. Is there a seasonality to them? For instance are they always available in Jan/Feb and Sept/Oct? Trying to figure out when I should fly if I want to improve my odds of getting one of these.

TIA
Old Mar 13, 2018, 12:46 am

Originally Posted by margarita girl
I did a Google search and also a search in this forum and couldn't find a relevant thread. Mods, please merge if this belongs in another thread.

I know the Rimowa kits come and go on LH F. Is there a seasonality to them? For instance are they always available in Jan/Feb and Sept/Oct? Trying to figure out when I should fly if I want to improve my odds of getting one of these.

TIA
Usually late winter to early spring. Not exactly tied to certain month. Right now it seems particularly unpredictable, with the redesign of the LH brand and color scheme.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, AS MVP 75K, Star Alliance Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, SPG GOLD, HH Gold
Jill Sander on Yesterday LH 419 3/12 IAD>FRA
Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:27 am

does anyone know if the new pyjamas/sleep shirt have made it to J yet? I can't see any update since last year when it said early 2018, not sure if that's tied to the May date for new amenity kits

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.