Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Telekom fixed line offer: 5,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2008, 10:54 am
Original Poster

New Telekom fixed line offer: 5,000 miles

At milesandmore homepage you'll find a Telekom fixed line offer: 5,000 miles when ordering a Call and Surf contract at www.t-home.de/meilen

have anybody already booked this offer? How are your experiences?
Old Jul 21, 2008, 9:11 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
The problem is you need to find a reseller who gives you a kickback for the contract and this might be why no-one from FT is signing up for it. We only do free (or almost free) contract here.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
This offer will not turnaround Telekoms quartely loss of several hundred thousand customers in the fixed line business...
Old Jul 22, 2008, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by loungemember
At milesandmore homepage you'll find a Telekom fixed line offer: 5,000 miles when ordering a Call and Surf contract at www.t-home.de/meilen

have anybody already booked this offer? How are your experiences?
ordered it for me, my parents and my girlfriend. Never received the miles, and Telekom always tells you at the hotline "we dont know about it" or "you have to call miles and more" and all that rubish. in the end you spend more money for the expensive hotlines than the 5000 miles are worth.

stupid telekom! you should lose much more customers!
Old Jul 22, 2008, 5:27 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by SebFra
stupid telekom! you should lose much more customers!
They will!
Old Jul 22, 2008, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Cool

hmmm, I'll try it because I need a fixed line contract anyway... Let's see what happens... 5,000 miles are not bad! I think it's almost the same offer Alice had some months ago.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 10:39 am

Programs: LH, UA, QF
Why take 5000 miles when you can have more than 100€ easily? http://telekom-friends.de/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.