Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity kit on LH F SIN-CGK?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2008, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Amenity kit on LH F SIN-CGK?

LX provides an amenity kit on their short BKK-SIN route in F (and I think C). I've also seen some trip report of LH's F between BKK-SGN or its intra-asia short routes that reported LH F amenity kit.

Has anyone flow on this flight in F and recieved an amenity kit?
Old May 24, 2008, 6:26 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
I did SIN-CGK as well as CGK-SIN late last year, no amenity kits given.
Old May 24, 2008, 6:30 pm

Programs: US2, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by brahms77
LX provides an amenity kit on their short BKK-SIN route in F (and I think C).
Since when? I did this two months ago and didn't receive anything (other than good service and a whole bunch of swiss chocolate... )

I did ask for and receive an LH F amenity kit KUL-BKK, but was told they normally wouldn't provide one unless continuing on to FRA (the FA happened to have an extra, or so she said).
Old May 25, 2008, 12:29 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
I remember it only in C, but there was no LX C armenity kit on this route.
Old May 25, 2008, 3:52 am

Programs: LH FTL
No extra amenity kit on LX GRU-SCL vv flights in C
Old May 25, 2008, 7:19 am

Programs: M&M: HON/*GOLD
Originally Posted by vysean
I did ask for and receive an LH F amenity kit KUL-BKK, but was told they normally wouldn't provide one unless continuing on to FRA (the FA happened to have an extra, or so she said).

No amenity kit on BKK-KUL in First -- unless, of course, you ask specially for it and are lucky.
Old May 25, 2008, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
I got an amenity kit SIN-BKK in LX F.
Old May 25, 2008, 11:18 pm
Original Poster

For LH BKK-SGN, I saw a recent TR in SQtalk about the flight in F. The poster had a picture with his amenity kit.

It's nice to get some confirmation that there is amenity kit for LX flight SIN-BKK.
Old May 26, 2008, 2:41 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
For LH BKK-SGN, I saw a recent TR in SQtalk about the flight in F. The poster had a picture with his amenity kit.

It's nice to get some confirmation that there is amenity kit for LX flight SIN-BKK.
It's interesting to see that LX distributes an amenity kit on the BKK-SIN leg (only 876miles) but not on SCL-GRU, which is 1626miles .

BKK-SIN in LX C: No amenity kit btw.
Old May 26, 2008, 3:12 am

There was no amenity kit for the hop BKK-SGN or vv in April on LH in F. And No - I did not ask for one.

Cheers

Thomas
Old May 26, 2008, 3:49 pm

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
It's interesting to see that LX distributes an amenity kit on the BKK-SIN leg (only 876miles) but not on SCL-GRU, which is 1626miles .

BKK-SIN in LX C: No amenity kit btw.
I think we are talking about C and F. I read a airliners.net trip report about LX F service SCL-GRU some time ago and there was an amenity kit mentionend
C: no extra amenity kits
F: they hand out amenity kits on those short flights.
Old May 26, 2008, 3:53 pm

Programs: US2, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Could it be that they're giving out kits SIN-BKK as that flight continues on to ZRH?

I can understand them not handing out kits BKK-SIN as the flight ends in SIN and kits should have already been handed out ZRH-BKK.

I'm taking the SIN-BKK flight in a few weeks and will inquire about a kit, and have the BKK-SIN in a few months and will of course ask there too... I don't have an LX amenity kit yet...
Old May 26, 2008, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by vysean
Could it be that they're giving out kits SIN-BKK as that flight continues on to ZRH?

I can understand them not handing out kits BKK-SIN as the flight ends in SIN and kits should have already been handed out ZRH-BKK.

I'm taking the SIN-BKK flight in a few weeks and will inquire about a kit, and have the BKK-SIN in a few months and will of course ask there too... I don't have an LX amenity kit yet...
On the SIN-BKK segment you do not have to enquire about the amenity kit. It is located in the storage space of each seat !
I guess they prepare the cabin in anticipation that most pax will be on for the longhaul all the way to ZRH.

The guy next to me two weeks ago actually also got offered the PJs - he was only flying to BKK too. I did not bother to ask for one, as I have an entire wardobe full of F clothing and was travelling light anyway...
Old May 27, 2008, 9:02 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
I was in April in KUL-BKK in LH F

Well, it was rather dissapointing. The multimedia functions are worse than for instance KLM economy... and the screen is so small for F!

About the amenity kit - well, I asked actually for the headphone covers, and the FA did not want to give them to me, claiming they are inside the amenity kit, that I can't have!! and after more insisting she could somehow find somewhere the covers...

I am having LX GRU-SCL upcoming soon. In C. (inbound to GRU from FRA with LH). So, I understand the ones that are on ZRHGRU and also cont. to SCL do not get extra set, but at least the new ones that are coming onboard in GRU will?
Old May 27, 2008, 9:32 am

Programs: Many, most dormant...
Originally Posted by Fims
I was in April in KUL-BKK in LH F

Well, it was rather dissapointing. The multimedia functions are worse than for instance KLM economy... and the screen is so small for F!
It can't be worse/smaller than on an old KL M B747 because the latter doesn't have ANY personal screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.