FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Senator Lounge w/ C-class ticket (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/817686-senator-lounge-w-c-class-ticket.html)

Bochis Apr 27, 2008 11:46 am

Senator Lounge w/ C-class ticket

Hi:

I'm flying into DUS with LH in mid July. What is the liklihood of being let into the LH senator lounge with a C ticket? I have a same day connection also with LH to BEG. I really like taking after flight showers:)

flyingfkb Apr 27, 2008 11:57 am

I would say zero.

hch Apr 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Bochis (Post 9639964)
Hi:

I'm flying into DUS with LH in mid July. What is the liklihood of being let into the LH senator lounge with a C ticket? I have a same day connection also with LH to BEG. I really like taking after flight showers:)

Make sure you're SEN by that time :) Or maybe another *G, the BD one is quite easy to archive..

Rambuster Apr 27, 2008 12:45 pm

No chance of being let into the SEN - and quite rightly so IMHO.
SEN lounges are for SEN pax, *G pax and F pax. That is enough already.

I am not sure about the Business Lounge at DUS. Do they have showers there too ? (They were rebuilding there for quite some time but I have not been in there). With the inter-continental route expansion ex-DUS there might be showers there now too ??

weero Apr 28, 2008 3:31 am

You can use the Biz lounge in DUS even if you are not Star Gold. As usual, the LH site is beyond terse when it comes to the description to the important bits.

Wonder if 'Sanitaereinrichtungen' comprise showers? In all likelihood not as they are explicitly listed for the SEN cave.

Rambuster Apr 28, 2008 5:48 am

Originally Posted by weero (Post 9642960)
Wonder if 'Sanitaereinrichtungen' comprise showers? In all likelihood not as they are explicitly listed for the SEN cave.

"Sanitaereinrichtungen" could be "Plumbs Klo" ! :D

ECKOA6 May 7, 2008 5:22 am

Later in May im traveling in C on LH LAX-FRA-MXP, im also *G via US Plat, what is the best lounge option I will have access to in FRA?

Flying Lawyer May 7, 2008 5:45 am

Originally Posted by ECKOA6 (Post 9688299)
Later in May im traveling in C on LH LAX-FRA-MXP, im also *G via US Plat, what is the best lounge option I will have access to in FRA?

RCC if you want to feel at home, LH SEN Lounge at A26 if you want to feel better. No need to tip anybody there and booze is for free.

Ari May 7, 2008 10:28 am

Originally Posted by caspritz78 (Post 9640002)
I would say zero.

I second that estimate.

Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer (Post 9688359)
RCC if you want to feel at home, LH SEN Lounge at A26 if you want to feel better. No need to tip anybody there and booze is for free.

As an aside, booze is free in RCC's outside of the USA-- usually self serve.

Rambuster May 7, 2008 1:04 pm

I love the little beer pouring machine at the RCC NRT. The highlight of the lounge !

totti May 8, 2008 5:26 am

This is a friendly reminder to stay on topic. Otherwise we will close this thread. But I guess everything is said and done anyway.

Have a nice day

totti
M&M moderator

LCY8737 May 10, 2008 3:26 am

Originally Posted by Bochis (Post 9639964)
Hi:

If you're flying with a SEN/*G friend (s)he could take you in there. Apart from that: not a chance.