Wiki Posts
Search

Ways to lose SEN status?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2008, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by flysurfer
I have honestly no clue what you mean by that, but no.
OK, I'll back szg up for how it used to be, not how how it is now. Back when the numbskulls lowered the amount of overdraft which was available (and they were definitely numbskulls for the way they handled it), the M&M threat was indeed to either pay for the miles in excess of the new allowable overdraft or suffer the wrath of the Expectation Managers which potentially meant expulsion from the coveted ranks of SENator.

But, with further consideration, I have to side with you on the current situation until proven otherwise
Old Apr 17, 2008, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Grog
- Simply die (says flyersurfer)
Says who?
Sorry about that, flyingsurfer
Old Apr 17, 2008, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX

But, with further consideration, I have to side with you
Smart guy! ^
Old Apr 17, 2008, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Sorry about that, flyingsurfer
But not smart enough!
Old Apr 17, 2008, 7:21 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Flying enough miles but crediting them to another *A FFP or fly enough miles but with OW and SkyTeam.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by totti
Flying enough miles but crediting them to another *A FFP or fly enough miles but with OW and SkyTeam.
Flying enough miles...but on award tickets?
Old Apr 17, 2008, 8:06 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Flying enough miles...but on award tickets?
Serious problems to requalify?

Please follow this discussion in the lounge (it's way more comfortable there )

Last edited by totti; Apr 17, 2008 at 8:17 am
Old Apr 17, 2008, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by totti
Serious problems to requalify?
Well, I only need, like, 97501 miles to requalify. But no worries, I have already booked trips worth another 250 miles for the remainder of the year.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

But not smart enough!
Hey, I winked! And I got it right in the first post while I winked! Sensitive, are we?

I came up with another one:

- Not being able to exploit LH AirRail to collect large amounts of miles for train rides

And here's another, but I don't think it actually rates being added:

- Flying enough miles, but doing so in a military Lockheed C-130 Hercules turboprop (or myriad of other non-mileage earning platforms / non-LH aircraft. Maybe my thread title should have been: how many hairs can be split and how thinly can we split them while coming up with all the ways to lose SEN status?
Old Apr 17, 2008, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sensitive, are we?
Just being my usual, unforgiving self.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 6:31 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I got another one: flying on a LH private jet charter and forgetting to mention your M&M number at the time of booking!
Old Apr 18, 2008, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
I got another one: flying on a LH private jet charter and forgetting to mention your M&M number at the time of booking!
Isn't that true for all kinds of bookings?
Old Apr 19, 2008, 12:06 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
If the Wolf doesn´t like you you can lose SEN and even keep the card... Maybe weero can elaborate on this one :-)
Old Apr 20, 2008, 1:50 am

Programs: Miles and More
you forgot something really important.......

beeing rude to lh and miles and more staff this can make you beeing closed out from miles and more totally and get all miles lost .....

and i can tell you sometimes people is extremely rude...... but lucky that its only a very very few people most is very nice i must say

but well terms and conditions of miles and more 3.1 ......

3.1. Notice of termination, suspension, exclusion from membership

The member may give written notice at any time to terminate the contract without observing a period of notice. Termination by Lufthansa or a joint operator of the programme is subject to two weeks’ notice, unless the termination of membership is for material cause and without notice. Termination without notice by Lufthansa or a joint operator and exclusion from membership shall have future effect, should there be a material cause. Material cause exists in particular in the event of a serious violation by the member of these terms and conditions or the conditions of carriage employed by Lufthansa, a joint operator or partner company, or of any Miles & More rules stated in the programme documents or in Miles & More communication media. The same applies to any case of misuse as set forth in item 2.4.8, if a member intentionally provides false information, or in cases of harassment or damaging behaviour towards employees or passengers of Lufthansa, a joint operator or partner company. This will also apply to any failure to obey the instructions of staff in charge, particularly on board or in lounges. These arrangements shall not rule out further legal claims (specifically claims for damages). In the above-mentioned cases, Lufthansa or a joint operator reserves the right to refuse a frequent flyer status such as Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle Member and can terminate an existing status unilaterally, without further notice. In the cases mentioned above, Lufthansa also reserves the right to freeze the member’s account. Lufthansa also reserves the right to freeze an account in the case of any objective suspicions of material cause during the time required to properly investigate the facts.
No claims shall be asserted by the member against such freezing of an account. Once Lufthansa or a joint operator has terminated a membership, renewed participation in Miles & More is no longer possible. These terms and conditions continue to govern the winding up of the membership following termination.
Old Apr 20, 2008, 1:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Runabout

but well terms and conditions of miles and more 3.1 ......
Yep, I always fear I'll lose my miles if I don't fasten my seat belt quickly enough.

Then again, I really don't have that many miles.
Uh oh, did I just intentionally provide false information?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.