The Miles and More Guide Feedback Thread

Old Dec 31, 2009, 2:25 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I think it's time we resurrected this thread.

There have been several recent references to the excellent Frankfurt First Class Terminal FAQ's in the sticky but I've just found that the section "How do I get to the F terminal in FRA?" still mentions car transfers from the First Class check-in area to the FCT ! In the light of repeated questions about car transfers it would be helpful if the FCT FAQs could be updated.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 8:36 pm

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
New Member to the Forum here,
I see in the M&M Guide that you mention that M&M Credit Cards are free to SENs in Germany, Switzerland and the US, I've recently seen an offer of a free M&M MasterCard popping up in the French Senator Lounge, too.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 3:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by matt in france
New Member to the Forum here,
I see in the M&M Guide that you mention that M&M Credit Cards are free to SENs in Germany, Switzerland and the US, I've recently seen an offer of a free M&M MasterCard popping up in the French Senator Lounge, too.
Thanks for the information. I'll check and update the post. Actually the M&M dredit card section it sill a stub so if anybody is willing to help and write a longer post just drop me a line.

I won't be able to provide a major revision before mid-summer.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 3:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Dear fellow M&M FTers!

As some of you may have realized already, the M&M guide thread is quite outdated and needs some clean up. Thankfully NewbieRunner did already report some mistakes and broken links and I'll start to fix them in the next days.

As there is quite some work to do it would be great if some of you are willing to help by (re)writing and editing certain posts. If you are interested to volunteer please send a PM with the topic/post you are interested to edit. If you want to help but don't have any preferences simply get in touch with me and I am sure we will find something that needs to be done

Best regards,
totti

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.