Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa set to revolutionize premium air travel

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2008, 4:22 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I think the guys in LH management and who design the new C class seats are some how out of date and are always sleeping on a different planet and they never look around in the market of what other airlines are offerings.

As a premium airline it was a shame that after many years of research LH introduced a seat that is angle not lie flat for C class, while other airlines like BA and SQ and CX have surpassed that type of seating some long time ago.

The funny thing is that LH management has just figured out right now that the seats should be changed to lie flat seats. PITY they figured out that thing right now while most passengers knew that from the first time they tried the new C class seat on LH two years ago and they could not sleep on a lon haul flight.
Old Apr 1, 2008, 4:29 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since it is officially April 2 in LH time, I'm closing down this thread. See you again next year.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.