Community
Wiki Posts
Search

possible new HON service in MUC

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2008, 5:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Bruchpilot
Even 21 intercontinental flights out of MUC (summer schedule) are a lot of fligths!
how many intercontinental flights do arrive at remote stands?!
Old Mar 30, 2008, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
True. Does anybody have a percentage of connecting F passengers? All those do not apply for the limo service...
how is that of any relevance for a HON service?!
Old Mar 30, 2008, 6:09 am

Programs: LH HON, BMI gold
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Just imagine the fleet of S-Class Mercerdes' required to collect all the people departing in First from FRA on a normal day plus all these HONs traveling domestically.
Might be the reason why they don't talk about FRA, but about MUC here. Even if they limit the number of transfers by handing out vouchers - I would be more than happy! ^
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:26 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by sentom
how is that of any relevance for a HON service?!
True. On the other hand, the discussion went towards F passengers and that this could be a future F perk.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
True. On the other hand, the discussion went towards F passengers and that this could be a future F perk.
well since i was the one who talked to driver i can tell that this will not be a future F perk, despite skywalkerLAXs and SMK77s "protest". it is clearly only planned as a HON service, with an emphasis on planned
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:54 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by sentom
well since i was the one who talked to driver i can tell that this will not be a future F perk, despite skywalkerLAXs and SMK77s "protest". it is clearly only planned as a HON service, with an emphasis on planned
I think that most of us are well aware of the "planned" factor
Old Mar 31, 2008, 9:10 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Well, any addition to HON perks make sense... No protest here :-) Still, LH could offer certain services for money just to make more themselves... But LH is such an altruistic company that it sometimes breaks my heart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.